• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Pre-Season |OT| Nobody won more with less than Lebron. Maybe Phil Jackson

Forever

Banned
Dat ball movement.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-13592-1381257636-9.gif

Pimpwerx

Why did NBATV choose to carry the Knicks-Celts game? I swear, Boston has been on NBATV more than any other team this preseason, and they are fucking awful and anonymous. Anonyful. Awfulmous. PEACE.

Pimpwerx

Who was it that Ainge didn't want to trade Avery Bradley for again? I thought I remembered him turning down some trade offer because he didn't want to throw Avery into the deal. Was it LMA? Because I'm trying to figure out what makes him so good. His defense isn't nearly good enough to warrant keeping him around. He's just not very good. PEACE.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Who was it that Ainge didn't want to trade Avery Bradley for again? I thought I remembered him turning down some trade offer because he didn't want to throw Avery into the deal. Was it LMA? Because I'm trying to figure out what makes him so good. His defense isn't nearly good enough to warrant keeping him around. He's just not very good. PEACE.
How are you going to gauge defense in a preseason game?

/scust

Forever

Banned
Either I missed it or they didn't show it on the jumbotron but apparently Alan Anderson got into a scuffle with some of the Piston players. I see Blatche, KCP, and Singler got techs.

God, AK47 is so fucking good. It's crazy that we've got him on the bench.

And it looks like KG is done for the night. Only played 11 (great) minutes.

Here come the third stringers to close it out. Meanwhile, I see the Knicks are getting blown out by the Celtics.

KCP lands a flagrant foul on a camp invitee in a preseason game. Detroit must really want that moral victory.

Congrats Jazz, you spent a lottery pick on Ramon Sessions.

Ehh, his darkest timeline is more DJ Augustin than Sessions.

He can still be the less athletic Mike Conley though.

Stein said:
Hearing: Utah has previously shown trade interest in Bulls' Marquis Teague and could well revisit interest depending on Trey Burke timetable

But as Anthony Davis fan/stan, I have negative feelings towards Marquis Teague :(

Might as well try him though since he's pretty athletic.

The Knicks D league players? Yeah they suck.
Once I heard Knicks were sitting starters I didn't bother watching. As I said before season started, all Aldrich had to do to make the team is bang down low and rebound; he's done that. Murry just had to outplay Chris Smith and not be a turnover machine, and I think he looked ok. Not sure Leslie will make the team, but I want to say fuck you Ike Diogu. You can't take the white guy's Cole Aldrich's spot.

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
Yo this Cavs flavored Kool-aid is mad refreshing. I can't seem to stop drinking.

Also, it's too bad Oladipo will be held back by the Magic not being able to move Jameer. Kid already looks comfortable in the league. He's a leader.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
The Rockets and Pacers tip off in 20 minutes on the NBA network. Anyone going to stay up to watch D12?

I'm watching. He looks like ass on O right now.

edit- as soon as i say that alley oop dunk lol

why does west look so fucking angry in the preseason?

Casspi might turn out to be a great pickup for the Rockets.

edit: holy shit I think I just saw Harden try to play defense

edit: wow great pass by Harden

Team looks pretty good for preseason. Well, better thab the Lakers did this time last year. Will keep expectations in check though, long way to go.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Lins shot does look better and Howard just looks bleh on O.

Some shitty ass bs calls on Howard though and non calls. Feels like the shit Asik was dealing with last year.

Matrix

Pacer homer comparing Lance Stephenson to Lebron LOL

"i'm gonna shank you in gta"

You are mad.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
i'm not mad. I'm tired. I woke up bright and early at 4pm so I could watch 5 games tonight. I'm on game 5.

Matrix

lol 4pm

Dedication.

Top Bottom