• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Pre-Season |OT| Nobody won more with less than Lebron. Maybe Phil Jackson

Nerlens Noel will probably play like three months and win ROY at this point.

Time to watch Julius Randle mixtapes while hoping that he learns how to pass and defend.

Eh

Oladipo looks like he's going to run away with it. He's shocking me with how much he's demonstrated he can create his own shot. He's definitely going to lead rooks in PPG.

I just found out on the Pellies Grantland preview that George McCloud has the record for most 3s made in a season, what the fuck.

I also wish they didn't edit out the "Don't get fired" part lol

Why think about Beasly when you can think about NBA starter Danilo Galinari?

If Beasley was on the Denver Nuggets,

actually I think imma stop there

Forever

Banned
Like half our roster is out versus Philly tonight. Starting our third string SF, who is Alan Anderson. That's actually not that bad.

Smokey

fucking front running piece of shit

were you going to lakers rockets games when the rockets sucked

Why would I spend money if a team is bad when I can watch them suck on tv? That's called wasting money. You'll figure out how it works when you get older. Now go eat a dick

Why would I spend money if a team is bad? To say I'm a real fan? That's called wasting money. You'll figure out how it works when you get older. Now go eat a dick

you know whats wasting money? spending money on shitty games that you play for two days

you'll learn about that too

one of the best games I ever went to was when ricky davis and chris quinn almost singlehandely beat the mavs. but you'll never know what it is like rooting for the underdog because all you care about is your precious money!

exarkun

lol smokey and phee

You two cute.

Lakers are prolly the last team I want to see live again. This season Im going Bulls, Mavs, Spurs, and Nets. We'll see about later in the year later.

Smokey

lol smokey and phee

You two cute.

Lakers are prolly the last team I want to see live again. This season Im going Bulls, Mavs, Spurs, and Nets. We'll see about later in the year later.

I got lakers, nets and okc in Jan. May go to more but Leslie is jacking prices up all over the place

Rox lakers tickets 11/7 on deck

Excited to watch the beatdown
but lakerfans want a beat down every single night this season.
troll backfire, son.
fucking front running piece of shit

were you going to lakers rockets games when the rockets sucked
lol, sober pheeniks is angry pheeniks is best pheeniks.

Why would I spend money if a team is bad when I can watch them suck on tv? That's called wasting money. You'll figure out how it works when you get older. Now go eat a dick
smh, youre not a true fan. lakerfans filled up the great western forum and staples through bad season.

you know whats wasting money? spending money on shitty games that you play for two days
oh this is getting somewhere juicy now.
someone bring the motherfucking popcorn.

Carl Landry out three to four months, that sucks :/

yes, yes i do actually.
and please post the utah jazz attendance record just to boast your own self worth.

The average attendance in 1993-1994 (the year mentioned by Diehard) was 16,246 which is far higher than the Lakers average attendance and shows that Laker fans weren't really "filling up" the arena since that term is kind of a relative thing and the Lakers were relatively bad in attendance.

SamuraiX-

3JfGBPy.png

Give no fucks, chill and get paid.

Fucking injury-prone cock chugger.

Year to the far left and average attendance to the far right.

1991-92 41 806,653 19,674
1992-93 41 815,892 19,900
1993-94 41 814,502 19,866
1994-95 41 811,159 19,784
1995-96 41 813,073 19,831
1996-97 41 813,073 19,831
1997-98 41 815,889 19,900
1998-99 25 493,120 19,725
1999-00 41 801,268 19,543
2000-01 41 792,196 19,322
2001-02 41 766,108 18,686
2002-03 41 786,034 19,171
2003-04 41 785,330 19,154
2004-05 41 769,014 18,756
2005-06 41 751,261 18,332
2006-07 41 802,214 19,566
2007-08 41 815,211 19,907
2008-09 41 816,042 19,903
2009-10 41 794,512 19,378
2010-11 41 799,982 19,511
2011-12 33 637,124 19,306

It doesn't really increase my feeling of self-worth, but it does kind of show that your claim is pretty false since the level that a team fills up an arena should be compared to other teams.

you should totally use that in your arsenal and increase boasting about utah fanship.
i mean as beautiful as utah is, there really isn't anything to do there unlike LA.
Let's be frank here, if Utah had the same amount of entertainment like LA has, i wager the Jazz attendance would not be as strong. just my two cents.

exarkun

I got lakers, nets and okc in Jan. May go to more but Leslie is jacking prices up all over the place

Yo that shit is ridiculous. I remember buying the partial plan and getting the lakers, SA, Miami and OKC and paying 200. Now im forced to watch the bobcats, hawks, and one other shitty team just to get that same package and the tix are 600.

edit: you get the clippers with the 600 too. Still, thats upper bowl seating.

you should totally use that in your arsenal and increase boasting about utah fanship.
i mean as beautiful as utah is, there really isn't anything to do there unlike LA.
Let's be frank here, if Utah had the same amount of entertainment like LA has, i wager the Jazz attendance would not be as strong. just my two cents.

Most NBA teams are in major cities and the Lakers attendance lagged behind most other teams in the years between Magic and Shaq.

Most NBA teams are in major cities and the Lakers attendance lagged behind most other teams in the years between Magic and Shaq.

because of the choice of entertainment, and competiting sports.
besides new york, there isn't a city that compares to these two cities.
maybe chicago, but that's pushing it.
add that to your equation.

You just got DP'd by two jazz fans and went to the 'but there's more to do in LA' card after you got slapped

Terrible

you got sonned by pheeniks, i wouldn't talk.

Smokey

because of the choice of entertainment, and competiting sports.
besides new york, there isn't a city that compares to these two cities.
maybe chicago, but that's pushing it.
add that to your equation.

you got sonned by pheeniks, i wouldn't talk.

Nobody listens to stoner Pheeniks except you

for once I think Herpes is on the right side of things

except for that whole "we have a lot to do in LA" bullshit cause you sure ain't doing anything like that

I just found out on the Pellies Grantland preview that George McCloud has the record for most 3s made in a season, what the fuck.

I also wish they didn't edit out the "Don't get fired" part lol

If Beasley was on the Denver Nuggets,

actually I think imma stop there
didn't steph curry just break the record for most 3s last season which was previously ray's record?

Why I don't watch those previews.

didn't steph curry just break the record for most 3s last season which was previously ray's record?

Why I don't watch those previews.

I quoted them wrong. Most 3 pt attempts

Didn't he lose the starting job on the Suns? To nobody?

he sure did

but he should be glad he's not playing on the nuggets or affiliated with the state of colorado for more than once a season for other reasons...

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
I quoted them wrong. Most 3 pt attempts

he sure did

but he should be glad he's not playing on the nuggets or affiliated with the state of colorado for more than once a season for other reasons...

Yeah because it's hard to find drugs in Miami...

Top Bottom