• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Pre-Season |OT| Nobody won more with less than Lebron. Maybe Phil Jackson

Vic

Please help me with my bad english
I'm thinking that the areas where Howard sucks will affect the Rockets much less than it did with the Lakers.

I'm thinking that the areas where Howard sucks will affect the Rockets much less than it did with the Lakers.

Depends on how much he's willing to defer

If he blows off setting screens and the PNR in order to cry about getting post touches so he can miss hook shots or get fouled and miss freethrows it's going to be the same shit.

If he just plays defense and tries to just be a finisher then they'll be in the WCF.

g23

European pre-madonna
Y'all been watching Bill and Jalen's season previews on grantland? Some of them are pretty insightful and funny.

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/miami-heat/sfl-miami-heat-michael-beasley-s101413,0,4602545.story

Michael Beasley exited a side door at the practice court shortly after Sunday's practice at AmericanAirlines Arena.

He returned from the executive suite and coaching offices a few minutes later smiling.

"Only this time," he said, "I'm not in trouble. I used to be in trouble when I went in there."

"When we had him as a young player, we were trying to teach him our system, our culture, but also teach him NBA situations," coach Erik Spoelstra said. "When you play five, six years in the league, those situations now are more familiar. We're simply fast-tracking him on how we do things."

Part of that fast-tracking is ingraining the versatile forward into the Heat culture, an approach that didn't quite take during that initial two-season stint.

"It's the way they live, the way they play," Beasley said. "It's doing things the right way. It's doing things in good faith and doing the work hard."

HEAT CULTURE

dalVlatko

Y'all been watching Bill and Jalen's season previews on grantland? Some of them are pretty insightful and funny.

They are entertaining but some of their comments are so dumb/uninformed.

Jalen said Derozan is a good three point shooter and expects him to make a big jump and score 18 a game this year. Derozan has shot under 30% from three every season and averaged 17.8 a game last season lol.

Did Howard really get outplayed by the majority of his team?

They are entertaining but some of their comments are so dumb/uninformed.

Jalen said Derozan is a good three point shooter and expects him to make a big jump and score 18 a game this year. Derozan has shot under 30% from three every season and averaged 17.8 a game last season lol.
That's why I don't listen/watch those team previews. Jalen/Bill have no idea what they are talking about when it comes to non-contending team/players. It'd be way better if they had Zach Lowe doing them or fact checking.

That and SImmons random pop culture references can get annoying.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
Somebody gotta know

why the fuck is NBA TV showing random Degrassi episodes now?

edit: they're not. looks like Comcast screwed up the tv listings. I was hype for a Raptors mention

In what starting point guard Deron Williams described as a "typical NBA fight"—because no real punches were thrown—reserves Mirza Teletovic and Andray Blatche tried to attack each other before being separated and exchanging a few words from a safe distance.

Kidd was probably drinking when this happened

Nerlens Noel will probably play like three months and win ROY at this point.

Time to watch Julius Randle mixtapes while hoping that he learns how to pass and defend.

Top Bottom