• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Pre-Season |OT| Nobody won more with less than Lebron. Maybe Phil Jackson

Forever

Banned
holy shit

what

He has two assists. I can't believe my eyes.

And he just got shoved by Blatche.

Lopez look unstoppable out there, especially when paired with KG. Livingston is also really solid.

The Sixers tank is strong. Half our roster didn't dress and we're blowing them out.

Goddamn, Livingston. 6-6 FG, 2-2 FT, 7 rebounds, 5 assists, 2 steals in 16 minutes. Yeah you're worth the vet min. Go for a fucking triple double tonight, YOLO.

7:30 left in the 3rd quarter, Livingston is 1 rebound and 2 assists away from his triple double. Go get it!

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
I don't have the mental fortitude or stamina to watch Livingston play.

Felt like his knee could snap right off and fly into the stands each time he came down the court.

Forever

Banned
The Kevin Ware injury was worse than Shaun's, I'm pretty desensitized to that stuff. He looks like Magic Johnson out there tonight.

Unfortunately the D-Leaguers are in now and it looks like the real players are done for the night. No triple double. :(

DY_nasty

The Kevin Ware injury was worse than Shaun's, I'm pretty desensitized to that stuff. He looks like Magic Johnson out there tonight.

Unfortunately the D-Leaguers are in now and it looks like the real players are done for the night. No triple double. :(

Kevin Ware's injury was some once in a lifetime stuff.

Livingston had two of the worst injuries in the NBA pretty much back to back. Then he stays pencil thin the whole time and has duffel bags of ice on his knees when he's not playing.

Forever

Banned
Kevin Ware's injury was some once in a lifetime stuff.

Livingston had two of the worst injuries in the NBA pretty much back to back. Then he stays pencil thin the whole time and has duffel bags of ice on his knees when he's not playing.

He hasn't been injury prone since returning though. I ain't worried.

Pimpwerx

I don't have the mental fortitude or stamina to watch Livingston play.

Felt like his knee could snap right off and fly into the stands each time he came down the court.

True story. I was behind Livingston at the Big Lots store in Hallandale over the Summer. Motherfucker is saving those pennies. PEACE.

God-en cleared for full practice.

yaay

32tG2vJ.gif

Emwitus

Boy,I can't wait for Miami to crush and burn this season. their eventual return to mediocrity is long overdue. Durant will finally win that MVP with westbrick out and Brooklyn or whatever team can lift that trophy for all I care. Any team but that cheat code tosser flopping team

DY_nasty

I'm really kinda... 'drifting' away from Wiggins right now.

He's got all the potential in the world, but I don't think he's going to end up being the #1 pick anymore.

Boy,I can't wait for Miami to crush and burn this season. their eventual return to mediocrity is long overdue. Durant will finally win that MVP with westbrick out and Brooklyn or whatever team can lift that trophy for all I care. Any team but that cheat code tosser flopping team

one day you're bound to be correct on at least one thing

one day

Cloudy

Banned
Kobe Bryant (Achilles) has progressed to running without a treadmill and even started sprinting around the arena on Sunday.
A decision on Kobe's status for the opener will likely go down to the wire, and there are very real questions about his future durability and how effective he will be to start the year, but we are all essentially betting against Kobe Bryant at our own risk.

Nice

Emwitus

one day you're bound to be correct on at least one thing

one day
And if the only thing im right about is this trashy team burning, it'll be well worth it. I've stuck to my prediction that no team gets to the finals three times without some adverse effects. Miami ain't the team to break that trend, sorry.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
Spurs are going to be horrible

barely beat Moscow in OT then lose b2b

i'm going to be an alcoholic by April. The summer was just the start of that phase.

And if the only thing im right about is this trashy team burning, it'll be well worth it. I've stuck to my prediction that no team gets to the finals three times without some adverse effects. Miami ain't the team to break that trend, sorry.

can't wait for you to start talking again about how lucky miami is because their modern day competition is trash

thekad

Banned
Not unless Philip Rivers has the greatest 4th quarter of his life throwing all his TD passes to anyone but Danny Woodhead
47 points...jesus. My points against should be hilarious by the end of the season with more weeks like this.

And Rob N Banks lost to the guy who has never checked his team :lol

DY_nasty

I never saw a bone pop out of the skin like that. Pretty nasty, especially the picture I saw of it since it was so HQ.

It was a lot worse than just a bone popping out...

I'm pretty sure adam and h3ro were utterly fascinated though.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
I'm pretty sure adam and h3ro were utterly fascinated though.

Adam: "Look how his fibula shatters at intersection 2C and 4H. Bloody wonderful!"
h3ro: "And the way his soleus just pops out and back in is so pretty!"
Adam: "Encore! Encore!"

Lol

The NBA is back!!!!!

exarkun

True story. I was behind Livingston at the Big Lots store in Hallandale over the Summer. Motherfucker is saving those pennies. PEACE.

LOL damn, he should start giving classes to dudes like Beas and Dragic. Cause you know dragic has a bunch of eastern bloc dudes rollin deep in those strip clubs.

Cipherr

oh yea I forgot,happy 25th birthday to Norris Cole.

Someone needs to update this fact sheet.
1186193_641432932541351_824669212_n.jpg

Seriously though..... Back to back chips when you enter the league. The dude is fortunate as hell considering some great players never get to hold a trophy.

Thats that high top hopper doe

i3vcT49RFRThF.gif

Fool looked like he was doing M. Bisons scissor kick over there.

Westlo

Seriously though..... Back to back chips when you enter the league. The dude is fortunate as hell considering some great players never get to hold a trophy.

Thats that high top hopper doe

i3vcT49RFRThF.gif

Fool looked like he was doing M. Bisons scissor kick over there.

Cole looking like D.rose in the playoffs.

not sure if i should be excited or worried that oladipo is leading the magic in rebounding during pre-season

vucevic has looked a little spotty thus far, curious if last year's performance was flukey. he'll still probably be a top-5 rebounder but his ability to draw contact hasn't improved.

https://vine.co/v/hX2VZ2JTLtv

Daryl Olajuwon

not sure if i should be excited or worried that oladipo is leading the magic in rebounding during pre-season

vucevic has looked a little spotty thus far, curious if last year's performance was flukey. he'll still probably be a top-5 rebounder but his ability to draw contact hasn't improved.

That's a great thing if Oladipo is good enough to be excited about but the rest of the team sucks and helps engineer the tank

Top Bottom