• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Pre-Season |OT| Nobody won more with less than Lebron. Maybe Phil Jackson

I can't wait for the refs to stop calling so many moving screens and delay of game penalties.

Favors, Hayward, and Kanter all played well, but the rest of the team kind of sucked. Lester Hudson played hard though.

Vire

NBA Lolive 14 just released a teaser.

wnJttMQ.png

Looks pretty good... for
PS2

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
I can't wait for the refs to stop calling so many moving screens and delay of game penalties.

They do this at the beginning of every season and then go back to the old bullshit of never calling anything. Hell, they threw out Thomas Robinson in a pre-season game with 2 technicals -- the second being an elbow they said he intentionally threw that was anything but.

It's just normal beginning of the season ref horseshit.

benjipwns

Banned
"He takes a hell of a lot of pressure off me and vice versa," DeRozan said of Gay. "A lot of people get into the analytic stuff -- we don't pay no attention to that because we know how much we can help this team. As long as we play on the defensive end, we don't have to worry about scoring -- nothing, none of that -- because we can score the ball at will."
neat

They are who they are.

Would be cool if they went next level and both avg like 22/5/5 or something.

Realistically, T-Dot wins 35 games and both of them get shipped at the deadline.

giri

They are who they are.

Would be cool if they went next level and both avg like 22/5/5 or something.

Realistically, T-Dot wins 35 games and both of them get shipped at the deadline.

What does derozan do better than tony allen? He's maybe a .05% better FT shooter. Thats about it.

No one is champing at the bit to take that contract on.

MVP

Banned
The ESPN Insider projections for the playoff teams:
1. Heat: 54-28
2. Bulls: 50-32
3. Nets: 50-32
4. Pacers: 49-33
5. Pistons: 49-33
6. Hawks: 45-37
7. Knicks: 37-45
8. Raptors: 37-45

1. Spurs: 60-22
2. Clippers: 54-28
3. Rockets: 54-28
4. Thunder: 51-31
5. Timberwolves: 51-31
6. Grizzlies: 49-33
7. Nuggets: 44-38
8. Mavericks: 44-38

Oh ok ESPN, Miami got better in the offseason, but that will somehow translate to 12 games worse than 2012-13. Let me guess, the rest of the teams got that much better? The rest of the East predictions look pretty accurate, a healthy mix of "who gives a shit" and "what difference will it make".

EDIT: figured it out

Emwitus

Oh ok ESPN, Miami got better in the offseason, but that will somehow translate to 12 games worse than 2012-13. Let me guess, the rest of the teams got that much better? The rest of the East predictions look pretty accurate, a healthy mix of "who gives a shit" and "what difference will it make".

Everybody on the heat older

pilonv1

The ESPN Insider projections for the playoff teams:
1. Heat: 54-28
2. Bulls: 50-32
3. Nets: 50-32
4. Pacers: 49-33
5. Pistons: 49-33
6. Hawks: 45-37
7. Knicks: 37-45
8. Raptors: 37-45

1. Spurs: 60-22
2. Clippers: 54-28
3. Rockets: 54-28
4. Thunder: 51-31
5. Timberwolves: 51-31
6. Grizzlies: 49-33
7. Nuggets: 44-38
8. Mavericks: 44-38

So the Warriors will win less than 44 games and miss the playoffs? Ok.

NBA Lolive 14 just released a teaser.

wnJttMQ.png

Looks pretty good... for
PS2

class_medicred.png

Pimpwerx

Unheard of!

Shaq also went to the Finals at 22. Hakeem went his sophomore year, too, but he was 23.

Unheard of!
Yeah, but none of the did it with the Cavs. There have to be bonus points for accomplishing that feat in the City of LosersTM. PEACE.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle

Raptors making the playoffs will give me the strangest feelings this year.

On one hand yay playoffs but on the other it means we bout to get our shit handed to us and zero percent shot at Wiggins.

Apath

Rose looked great last night and Tony Snell was a pleasant surprise. Hopefully Butler is good for the regular season-- Bulls vs Miami on the 29th I think?

Anyone else excited for the 2k14 trailer? Should just be two more hours.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Rose looked great last night and Tony Snell was a pleasant surprise. Hopefully Butler is good for the regular season-- Bulls vs Miami on the 29th I think?

Anyone else excited for the 2k14 trailer? Should just be two more hours.

I can just imagine all the guys at 2K laughing their asses off right after seeing that Live teaser.

The most hilarious part is the guy who ran EA Sports and drove it into the ground is now the CEO of the entire company.

can we at least make sure there isn't a deep downgrade for 2k before we crown em

Do the graphics mean shit if they pull a Madden 06 on us and fuck around and remove like half of the gameplay and animations they added over the last five years

"We've got good news and bad news.

Good news is the game looks just as good as advertised.

Bad news is we're going back to 2k6 from a mechanics standpoint for the next gen version. We only have 6 months to work on these games after all."

Apath

I can just imagine all the guys at 2K laughing their asses off right after seeing that Live teaser.

The most hilarious part is the guy who ran EA Sports and drove it into the ground is now the CEO of the entire company.
Thank God there isn't a Madden situation with NBA games. Imagine what Live would look like with no competition.

Smokey

can we at least make sure there isn't a deep downgrade for 2k before we crown em

Do the graphics mean shit if they pull a Madden 06 on us and fuck around and remove like half of the gameplay and animations they added over the last five years

"We've got good news and bad news.

Good news is the game looks just as good as advertised.

Bad news is we're going back to 2k6 from a mechanics standpoint for the next gen version. We only have 6 months to work on these games after all."

I think I read they've had a seperate team working on the next gen version so hopefully that's not the case.

I have made $130 over the past week winning in 2k14 online. Easy money. Although a guy did put ray Allen at PF and lebron at PG smh.

I think I read they've had a seperate team working on the next gen version so hopefully that's not the case.

I have made $130 over the past week winning in 2k14 online. Easy money. Although a guy did put ray Allen at PF and lebron at PG smh.
position less basketball, stop pretending to be all high and mighty

Their top 4 projections for both conferences are too low. The Heat, Pacers, Nets, and Bulls all got better.

Watched Kanter's highlights from last night..... Dude is gonna be soooo good and he runs the floor so well.
How was his defense?

I wonder how well G-TYME will get to the line this season?

Smokey

wait what

Virgingaming. Com

they partner with 2k. From their site there are different pay lobbies from $1-$32. Someone challenges you, then you go to 2k online tournaments section and the match is setup for you. Can also go to open lobby and challenge for whatever amount of $$ you want. You play and results are sent back to the website. Keeps track of record and there's a feedback system. There's leader boards for highest ft %, fg% etc and you get paid for that too.

Cash out they money goes to your PayPal account and there you go.

Top Bottom