• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Pre-Season |OT| Nobody won more with less than Lebron. Maybe Phil Jackson

Forever

Banned
So I'm looking for a team to root for. Someone recommend me one. I don't have a local team so taking all suggestions. I suppose I could jump on the Heat bandwagon.
Root for Brooklyn. It's basically a new team, they just got here last year. You can say you were pretty much there from the start.

So I'm looking for a team to root for. Someone recommend me one. I don't have a local team so taking all suggestions. I suppose I could jump on the Heat bandwagon.

Wait, you ask for us to recommend you a team to root for and you pick the most despicable team in the whole NBA? Come on man...

Emwitus

fan_bandwagon_clean1.gif

Do you want to go through this at the end of the season?

Forever

Banned
What can I say, I'm a fan of rooting for winners.

You've got a rare opportunity to jump on a new team that's ready to contend for a championship, a team with unlimited money and the swaggest merchandise in the league. Don't blow it by joining the most hated bandwagon in living memory instead. That's all I got to say.

If Curry doesn't finish his career as the best 3PT shooter of all time (barring injury), then I'll be shocked:

HO9OLTe.png

His career trajectory is insane.

Look at his career 3 point FG%. 43% was his lowest (rookie year) and it's consistently around 45% while taking roughly 5-6 3 pointers a game.

giri

1.You've got a rare opportunity to jump on a new team that's ready to contend for a championship, a team with 2.unlimited money and 3.the swaggest merchandise in the league.4. Don't blow it by joining the most hated bandwagon in living memory instead. That's all I got to say.

1. Memphis
2. Dallas/Knicks/Lakers.
3. GSW
4. If you're referring to the nets, you have one of the biggest douche bags in NBA history on that team.

Forever

Banned
1. Memphis
2. Dallas/Knicks/Lakers.
3. GSW
4. If you're referring to the nets, you have one of the biggest douche bags in NBA history on that team.

1. Pretty sure no one would ever mention Memphis in here if you weren't always trying too hard to inject them into every conversation.
2. LOLNIX
3. Eh
4. You talking about KG? If so you hatin'.

giri

1. Pretty sure no one would ever mention Memphis in here if you weren't always trying too hard to inject them into every conversation.
2. LOLNIX
3. Eh
4. You talking about KG? If so you hatin'.

1. And no one in the world would say the nets are contending if you didn't. Same wouldn't be said about the grizz.
4. It's not hate. He's a massive douche. That's fact. Certain contender for biggest all time douche in NBA history.

Forever

Banned
1. And no one in the world would say the nets are contending if you didn't. Same wouldn't be said about the grizz.
It's difficult to describe the lack of fucks I give about the Grizz. They're not very interesting, they're not very threatening, and other than you basically no one on earth thinks that they can ever win a championship. It'd be easy to forget they existed if you weren't so desperate to be that one hipster banging on about his underrated team.

As for no one thinking that the Nets can be a contender this year, you should really pay attention to the media more. Hell, even Wade and LeBron named us as one of the biggest threats this year. Who the fuck are you compared to them?

4. It's not hate. He's a massive douche. That's fact. Certain contender for biggest all time douche in NBA history.
Spoken like someone who knows absolutely nothing about KG off the court. The man takes care of his boys, a mentor and leader in every sense of the word. He goes so far as to buy every rookie a new suit because professionalism matters to him so much. Everyone who has ever played with him has done nothing but praise him as a person (except Ray Allen) so again, you're just a hater, and no one gives a fuck.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
It's difficult to describe the lack of fucks I give about the Grizz. They're not very interesting, they're not very threatening, and other than you basically no one on earth thinks that they can ever win a championship. It'd be easy to forget they existed if you weren't so desperate to be that one hipster banging on about his underrated team.

As for no one thinking that the Nets can be a contender this year, you should really pay attention to the media more. Hell, even Wade and LeBron named us as one of the biggest threats this year. Who the fuck are you compared to them?

Spoken like someone who knows absolutely nothing about KG off the court. The man takes care of his boys, a mentor and leader in every sense of the word. He goes so far as to buy every rookie a new suit because professionalism matters to him so much. Everyone who has ever played with him has done nothing but praise him as a person (except Ray Allen) so again, you're just a hater, and no one gives a fuck.

So he buys rookie suits?

He still is a fuckhead on the court...

Forever

Banned
So he buys rookie suits?

Everyone talks trash on the court, it's part of the game. Talk to the people who actually know him and played with him and none of them have anything but praise. The only time I'd say he went too far was with Tim Duncan, but that one mistake doesn't make him unlikable as a player in my book.

Blackace

Everyone talks trash on the court, it's part of the game. Talk to the people who actually know him and played with him and none of them have anything but praise. The only time I'd say he went too far was with Tim Duncan, but that one mistake doesn't make him unlikable as a player in my book.

lol really the only time? lol

Yeah ok...

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
And if the Grizzlies were in the East, they'd be contenders without question. With the West tight like it always is, they're simply another good team - with no flashy stars to fap about.

I think the Grizz are going to have the best record in the West this year. Not sure if they'll get out of the West, but I think they're going to be the best regular season team this year.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
I kinda thought Forever was slightly kidding with his overwhelming love of the Nets due to his overwhelming hate of the Knicks.

i don't know anymore
They got beat by the zombie Bulls last year and they added a bunch of guys that have been on life-support for the past 3 years.

So.... Yeah

giri

One team lost to Nate Robinson in the first round. In the East.

The other Lost to Tim Duncan, Tony Parker, Danny Green and Kawhi Leonard in the conference finals after beating OKC and the Clippers.

Fun part is, i don't have to explain the above. If you can't figure it out from that, it's not worth it.

Let others answer this one.

In what world is KG not a douche? lmao

So he buys rookie suits?

Well done.

Forever

Banned
One team lost to Nate Robinson in the first round. In the East.

The other Lost to Tim Duncan, Tony Parker, Danny Green and Kawhi Leonard in the conference finals after beating OKC and the Clippers.

Fun part is, i don't have to explain the above. If you can't figure it out from that, it's not worth it.
Your offseason was picking up a scrap from Miami's table. Ours...

Fun part is, I don't have to explain the above. If you can't figure it out from that, it's not worth it.

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well

"cancer patient"

Blackace

KG said Charlie V looked like a cancer patient

That's about all you need to know about his douche ways

Top Bottom