• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Pre-Season |OT| Nobody won more with less than Lebron. Maybe Phil Jackson

the 2nd thing I noticed about Hamilton is that he's wearing Penny's number

....I still can't believe this ever happened lmao

penny-ST.jpg

Vire

Sold out crowd to watch Jarvis Vernardo and Justin Hammelton. Spo trolling the fuck out of Brooklyn lol

Emwitus

You kidding right?

Kevin waived his no trade clause. Way to go...

Garnett waived his no-trade clause after the Nets agreed to fully guarantee the $12 million owed him for the 2014-15 season, the third year of his contract. Prior to the agreement, the Nets could have bought out Garnett for $6 million.

WTF. Garnett wanted to retire a celtic and Boston wanted to rebuild. Not the same thing.Ray abandoned the celtics for there rival team. It's like if lakers lost to boston in 2010 and pau going to the celts.

Emwitus

The point is, he could have stayed in Boston and he didn't. He decided to go chase rings instead after criticizing Ray for doing the same thing. So much for loyalty.

Fuck Garnett.

Boston didn't want him to stay in boston. What are you talking about?

part of me wonders if Emwitus is ever going to make a meaningful, contributing post to this thread ever again

I think he's turned into a heat hating zombie

Top Bottom