• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Pre-Season |OT| Nobody won more with less than Lebron. Maybe Phil Jackson

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/230310/McGrady-Considered-Using-PEDs-To-Return-From-Injuries
Tracy McGrady had a run of several seasons in which he was one of the NBA's best players that was eventually slowed down by injuries.

"I didn't believe I was going to get there naturally," said McGrady about returning to his pre-injury form.

"I actually considered getting an advantage and whatever that was, doing it illegally, I considered that," said McGrady about using performance enhancing drugs.

McGrady talked about how common it is in baseball to stay healthy.

"I never crossed that line because I read up on it and seen the side effects that could happen."
He should've done it.

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
I think my biggest takeaway from preseason is that Kevin Martin shoots too much for a guy that plays with Love and Pekovic.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
ESPNSteinLine
Heard first strong rumbles this weekend that Gordon Hayward, like Derrick Favors, will indeed get extension from Jazz before Oct. 31 buzzer

masud

Banned
C. Qwark, invitation sent.

masud / Tragicomedy, need your emails.

League is almost full.

Draft is next week on Sunday at 8:45 PM, EST.

PM sent. Yall gon get this work...

nba_zpsdcb2dba8.gif

Never forget.

I need Victor Cruz to have one of those 3 TD games

:(

also did clairvoyant bill say faried will get traded....without exactly explaining why?
pulling that outta his ass

Sanjuro

Why do we have pre-season basketball again and why does it seem to go longer every year?

There should less than a half dozen games and they should all be against D-League teams and the Harlem Globetrotters.

I'm going to have to withdraw from the fantasy league if you're still holding a spot down for me. I have a bunch of other projects I need to catch up on around the house still. Thanks!

Top Bottom