• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Pre-Season |OT| Nobody won more with less than Lebron. Maybe Phil Jackson

Fuck shock top is the nastiest beer

Good luck to any team trying to beat the heat come playoffs. You won't need the luck because it's not going to happen either way

h3ro

i was wondering what happened to cloving bolton

turns out he's been banned for over 2 months

lulz

z0r6hXN.jpg

i was wondering what happened to cloving bolton

turns out he's been banned for over 2 months

lulz

holy shit now that you mention it I forgot about him

Maybe he's vag's alt account. vag disappeared too!

THREE ‏@DwyaneWade 38m
“@beca_arocha: @DwyaneWade how close are u and @KingJames ? Windhorst wrote that you aren't friends just friendly?”(shows how much he knws)

I have a feeling that people in Miami treated windhorst like complete shit lol

Forever

Banned
So, notes from open practice:

Deron participated in the warmups and shootarounds but not the scrimmage. He looked fine to me, I don't know why they're being so mysterious about his injury.

Jason Terry was in the scrimmage and he looked good out there. I expect to see him back soon, maybe before the regular season.

AK47 had something wrapped around his back for most of the session. I have no idea what back spasms are, exactly, but I'm guessing it was a heat pack or something.

KG sat out the scrimmage. Blatche took his place. I'm guessing we're going to see a lot more of Blatche at the 4 this season, which is much better than Reggie Evans.

Plus I got a ton of free T-Shirts.

Deron participated in the warmups and shootarounds but not the scrimmage. He looked fine to me, I don't know why they're being so mysterious about his injury.

Jason Terry was in the scrimmage and he looked good out there. I expect to see him back soon, maybe before the regular season.

AK47 had something wrapped around his back for most of the session. I have no idea what back spasms are, exactly, but I'm guessing it was a heat pack or something.

KG sat out the scrimmage. Blatche took his place. I'm guessing we're going to see a lot more of Blatche at the 4 this season, which is much better than Reggie Evans.

Get used to AK 47 getting hurt all year long.

Stealing money like Joe Johnson.

You're gonna tell us how you were a Nets fan since the ABA days.

I'm not a lifelong fan but they are by far my favourite team in the sport of basketball. They got that thirst. You can see it in the eyes of every baller. I'm sure Brooklyn will deliver one hell of a season. Especially with those awesome new trades. They might be old but the thirst is real.

Yours,

Franck

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
I'm not a lifelong fan but they are by far my favourite team in the sport of basketball. They got that thirst. You can see it in the eyes of every baller. I'm sure Brooklyn will deliver one hell of a season. Especially with those awesome new trades. They might be old but the thirst is real.

Yours,

Franck

That's not thirst you're seeing. That's two geriatrics who are shriveling up like the prunes that they are. Watering them won't fix that.

h3ro

Yours,

Franck
Wanna see real thirst? Follow JR on instagram.

PEACE.

Sanjuro

Keep up the good fight, Nets Brother!

"Lakers offended by Clips covering banners"

LOS ANGELES -- The Los Angeles Lakers were mostly diplomatic when asked about the Los Angeles Clippers' new initiative, led by coach Doc Rivers, to cover up the Lakers' championship banners and retired uniforms during Clippers home games, but it didn't sit so well with L.A. native, and former Clipper, Nick Young.

"He can do that?" Young said after Lakers practice Sunday, the team's first since returning from China. "For real? That's disrespectful. We got to talk to Doc. He can't have that. We got to do something about that."

The Clippers revealed their Staples Center redecoration during a preseason game Friday, as they plastered giant posters of players Chris Paul, Blake Griffin, DeAndre Jordan, Jamal Crawford, Matt Barnes, Jared Dudley and J.J. Redick over the Lakers' 16 championship banners and 10 retired uniforms.

"That's a lot of pull y'all are giving Doc," Young said, somewhat facetiously. "I think he shouldn't come in and have so much pull like that. He's got to earn his keep."

"I guess if you were in the Clippers' organization you probably want to do that, too," Lakers point guard Steve Nash said. "It's their arena on their night, so I would try to make it feel like home."

the 'lakers' are nick young and steve nash lol who gives a fuck

BTW guys I was going down the Wikipedia rabbit hole today while watching football all day and ended up on Javaris Crittendon's page and noticed this gem:

Crittenton reportedly joined the Mansfield Gangster Crips after signing with the Los Angeles Lakers, according to Fulton County assistant district attorney Gabe Banks

You get drafted in the first round by a professional basketball team and land a guaranteed 7 figure contract...and THEN you decide to get jumped into a gang?

yDj6y.png

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
The Josh Smith Experience is surreal

Anyone who's ever been to an Atlanta game knows that you have to scream at the top of your lungs to remind him not to shoot that three.

gray_fox224

Most games are blacked out, especially if you're a fan of the popular teams. I'd check the Lakers tv schedule before buying. The Bulls for example, are basically blacked out the entire season on league pass broadband

I do not live in the LA area so the blackout rules won't affect me. Plus I have ESPN, TNT, etc. I'm getting the package because I do not receive KCAL 9 or Time Warner Sports Net.

The Josh Smith Experience is surreal

Anyone who's ever been to an Atlanta game knows that you have to scream at the top of your lungs to remind him not to shoot that three.

don't hate on his hall of fame ability to get wide open

dude doesn't even need screens

m3k

Hello NBA GAF, you guys do fantasy league? I just joined a friends one... On ESPN.com

is there a thread for that or are people not interested in talking about that

Top Bottom