• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Pre-Season |OT| Nobody won more with less than Lebron. Maybe Phil Jackson

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Because they hate Rondo.

idGIDqBxTqo7q.gif

Dellavadova is great with the ball but I think he's too slow and his shot isn't quick enough for the NBA. Can't see him being more than 13th-15th spot.

He's having huge issues getting used to the speed. Has been in all of his games. I like that he's aggressive but that's a bad mix right now.

pilonv1

Stay free Cope

He's having huge issues getting used to the speed. Has been in all of his games. I like that he's aggressive but that's a bad mix right now.

I assume they're just running him so much now because they know Jack will back up Kyrie. And since Jack is likely to freeze him out in the 4th maybe they need a pass first guard to play alongside Kyrie instead.

gray_fox224

I'm thinking about purchasing broadband League Pass this year for Laker games. Has anyone here ever subscribed? What was your overall experience. How is the HD feed?

Pimpwerx

why is wade playing? dude is going to blowout his knee mid season

Because no one really understands that he suffered from a bone bruise last year, and those could happen in 5 minutes of play as easily it could in 40. It's not like he's breaking down from old age. He just had a fluke injury. PEACE.

zychi

Banned
I'm thinking about purchasing broadband League Pass this year for Laker games. Has anyone here ever subscribed? What was your overall experience. How is the HD feed?

Most games are blacked out, especially if you're a fan of the popular teams. I'd check the Lakers tv schedule before buying. The Bulls for example, are basically blacked out the entire season on league pass broadband

league pass is a great service.

Unless you're a fan of a team that has half its fucking games and all its relevant games on National TV :(

This season I'm probably going to watch a lot less Heat and more of the other 29 though methinks

Until the Beascheese signal is lit

Top Bottom