• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Pre-Season |OT| Nobody won more with less than Lebron. Maybe Phil Jackson

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
nbc would mean we'd get al michaels doing commentary again

but yeah if tnt loses out then inside needs to get re-purposed on a channel that has rights

Turner would probably move Inside The NBA to NBA TV which they still operate. NBA TV will still show games 2-3 times a week.

giri

Local broadcast teams are generally hired by the teams and the network has to accept them per the contract.

Yeah. But the whole broadcast isn't doing too much for the most part. They mainly stick to just showing the game.

ESPN try to add a whole lot of production, but usually, it's just rubbish and poorly done. And some of it over laps actual game time.

I mean, outside JVG, who regularly calls out the stupid, i can't think of another ESPN commentator that i'd miss.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
so Fox's projection is based on westbrook being healthy they are saying westbrook is better than Rose when both are healthy....

rando14

kad if you need a QB and are interested in matty ice send me an offer

Monroe is a beast

can't believe they won't pay that boy

Monroe looks good but the Pistons have nearly $50 mil already set for next season and then drummond's max extension begins in 2015. I bet he gets traded

kad if you need a QB and are interested in matty ice send me an offer

Monroe looks good but the Pistons have nearly $50 mil already set for next season and then drummond's max extension begins in 2015. I bet he gets traded

I can't imagine Dumars being dumb enough to think a core of Jennings/Smith/Drummond is going to do anything moving forward though.

I'm not sure how they work on the finances, probably praying that Monroe takes a paycut, but I'd be shocked if they traded him.

Is Mr. Max Extension living up to his contract, FaZe?

Outside of the overseas game where everyone was hungover and Nene started crying he's been pretty good considering it's basically just been Wall and Beal against the world.

Got a feeling that Otto tore something because his recovery is taking forever.

MVP

Banned
If okc kept harden they would have been no two peat.

Did you forget the Heat already obliterated all three of them 4-1?

All of a sudden Harden goes from solid 6th man material to bonafide superstar, just because he gets traded to a crappy team where he gets all the spotlight...nah, if OKC kept Harden they still wouldnt have made the Finals.

Tom Penny

Every other big man on the team is foul-prone so he'll play a lot. Biedrins is his backup.

Well I took a flyer on him trying to predict what he could do with real minutes. I'm hoping 14/8 ish or something.

Just saw your post Diehard. This is just a straight points league rotisserie head to head. Reb, points, steals, blocks = 1 point - turnovers then just divide it by games played for the week. Basically try to target as many double doubles as possible for the 3 point bonus per game. Lots of white folk on my team...all my buddies though I ate to many magic brownies :)

MVP

Banned
Do you even watch basketball?

If you don't agree that James Harden is the most overrated player in the league, then I know that you don't watch basketball.

Forget his name and just look at his stats. Hot gahbage. Maybe top 10-15 player, lol @ top 5, and lmao @ being the reason Miami doesn't two-peat.

whats your name in the league

I'll give you a hint: it begins with Wade.

googy = me
Steph = pilon
Seven = can't remember his GAF tag
lvc = lazy
b33f = b33f
Scratch = would like to remain anon
Sexual = Qwark
Dragic = you
icecream = Enron
Wade = PI
HSTT= would like to remain anon
Knuckle = Rodeo
6 fo 24 = kad
Knickin = masud

rando14

I'll give you a hint: it begins with Wade.

googy = me
Steph = pilon
Seven = can't remember his GAF tag
lvc = lazy
b33f = b33f
Scratch = would like to remain anon
Sexual = Qwark
Dragic = you
icecream = Enron
Wade = PI
HSTT= would like to remain anon
Knuckle = Rodeo
6 fo 24 = kad
Knickin = masud

Awesome, thanks man

If you don't agree that James Harden is the most overrated player in the league, then I know that you don't watch basketball.

Forget his name and just look at his stats. Hot gahbage. Maybe top 10-15 player, lol @ top 5, and lmao @ being the reason Miami doesn't two-peat.
Lol @ look at his stats as being an argument against Harden

Is there a better site than pooltracker for NBA pick em leagues? The site is terribly designed and it doesn't look like Yahoo or ESPN has the option.

Do you even watch basketball?

There will come a day when MVP is proven correct on all counts, and he will bring to an end the disturbing reign terror that is the empire of nba gaf.

You will all see MVPs smiling face on this day of reckoning. In your dreams, in your mirrors, and etched upon your souls.

Come the end of June all truth will be visible, and the that light will blind the eyes of the unbelievers.

The great lord himself has blessed me with true sight, and given me a quest to deliver his divine word upon your insipid hive of dy_nasty dick sucking and bad dolan ripoffs.

Let it be known henceforth.

PFFFT

he's garbage! Not top 5, no way. He is the 10th best player in the league, garbage tho...

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Hello all. Haven't jumped into the thread in months. Hope all is well. Hope the level of salt has been plenty efficient, watch the blood pressure though.

So anyone talking about how Wade has braces on his teeth now? And how a common side effect of HGH use is the jawbone expanding?
Just stirring the pot.

MVP

Banned
garbage, yet top 15

wat

For the amount of money he gets paid and the way people around here gargle his nuts, yes he's gahbage. How does he get ranked higher than Kobe but Kobe put up better numbers than he did in pretty much every meaningful category? Harden is the definition of a meaningless player. A non-consequential player. Wow, he scores a decent amount of points, easy to do when no one else on your team scores anything. The fact he doesn't average 40 a night on that team means he's subpar.

I mean when you have comments like "If Harden hadn't gotten traded from OKC, there would have been no two-peat", I'm either getting trolled or people are really on some shit.

Top Bottom