• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Pre-Season |OT| Nobody won more with less than Lebron. Maybe Phil Jackson

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
I mean, Rose seems faster. I know he was one of the quickest in the league, but it's damn impressive what he's doing considering his injury.

thats was the point. Its why he took the extra season off and just rehabbed. The only issue is he didn't change his way of physical playing at all so the risk of injury is still there.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
tielbafacestratch.gif

its fucking preseaon ..... *sigh

Twin towers looks p bad against a PF with range like Dirk. Lin/Bev combo looks somewhat good, surprisingly. Lin looks like he's strong enough to handle SG's and most don't try to post up anyway.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Garcia ended up being a nice little get

Casspi looks like a steal... who needs Delfino.

Looks like he did during his Kings days right now.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Fuck 2K for making KD an amazing 1on1 defender and turning Lamb into prime Ray Allen on his best day every game.

You can say this about any number of players in every year of the game.

JR Smith has been a top 10 player in 2k for years now.

JR has always been a dumb athletic guy with lots of potential, so at least it makes some kind of sense that he's Kobe lite in 2K when a sane person controls him.

Lamb shoots like 60-70% easy and and has never missed more than 40% of his 3s. This while having only played 23 NBA games, in which having only averaged 6 minutes a game shooting 35% from the field and 30% from 3.

The guy is averaging 3 points a game for his career and routinely outscores Kevin Durant whenever I play against him.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I have dropped 30+ on more than one occasion with guys like Darius Morris/Earl Clark/Andrew Goudelock in 2k13. I can put down 80 with Kobe at will.

For all the acclaim it gets, its kind of not a great game. It used to be, but everytime they add something new to the engine it breaks 2 other things. Half the features dont work properly every year. Unfortunately its the only game in town (live doesnt even count this year)

I understand people figuring out the timing on guys jumpers or how exactly to abuse the defensive system, but I don't get why they made the ai able to ball out super consistently at an insane high level with a guy like Lamb.

I get it when KD or Bron take their man to the rim a couple possessions in a row or Dwight makes it tough to get a layup after you lose your man, but Lamb hitting threes while double teamed a foot or two behind the line or hitting every time he's open is crazy stupid.

2Ks version of making the defense better is making more wide open shots miss and making the ball pop out the dribblers hand every time a defender swipes. Its fucking stupid.

Blablurn

The Philadelphia 76ers are now expecting to hold first-round draft pick Nerlens Noel out for the entire upcoming season as he recovers from knee surgery, coach Brett Brown said Monday.

[+] EnlargeNerlens Noel
Joshua C. Cruey/Orlando Sentinel/Getty ImagesThe Sixers had hoped rookie Nerlens Noel would be ready to play by midseason after having surgery to repair his ACL in March, but they're planning on playing this season without him, coach Brett Brown said.

"I doubt, everybody doubts that he's going to play this year," Brown said before the Sixers played the Cleveland Cavaliers on Monday. "We don't want to waste this year. I think from a skill perspective, it's an opportunity for us to break down his shot, really work on his free throws and start a little bit from ground zero."

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/9860407/nerlens-noel-philadelphia-76ers-expected-for-season

Top Bottom