• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Pre-Season |OT| Nobody won more with less than Lebron. Maybe Phil Jackson

Emwitus

It's like haters got amnesia about the 2011 bench. Still, Spo admitted he made mistakes, and has grown since then. If everyone got judged forever by their third year in something, you might be considered one of the worst posters on this forum. Oh...oops. PEACE.
Says the guy who signs his posts. Lebron did the growing up not spo. How many game 7s have y'all played with your super teams till lebron had to bail you out? PEACE

Vire

:lol I just got this message on SA:
Yo, Vire. Can you do me a big favor?
Could you please email or PM Blackace on NeoGAF so that they can approve my "Kibner" account that I have registered and lurked with for years and years? There are like no Pelican posters in the NBA threads, other than JonM and he never posts/is bad.
I tried sending an email to the administrator email address a few months back and still haven't gotten a response.
BLACKACE WE NEED MORE PELICANS FANS.

Why you hating bro.

Anthony Bennett's preseason is over:

21 MPG, 9.4 PPG, 5.4 RPG, .9 APG, 46.6% TS%, 2.75 TOs per game, 4.6 fouls per game

At least he's doing better than Alex Len?/Maybe he won't be obese for his entire career?

Anthony Bennett's preseason is over:

21 MPG, 9.4 PPG, 5.4 RPG, .9 APG, 46.6% TS%, 2.75 TOs per game, 4.6 fouls per game

At least he's doing better than Alex Len?/Maybe he won't be obese for his entire career?

but he had one good quarter against andrew nicholson, a 24 year old with the athleticism of a 42 year old

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
HarGod is insane.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
|OT| Royce White Needs A Ride

lol

He's out of the league just like I said after he was ejected last game. Glad to see. I truly can't imagine another team taking on that bitch.

Vic

Please help me with my bad english
One thing that worries me is how Asik has looked invisible ever since his return.

Smokey

I just got caught up to mid 3rd

;_;

First time I've seen harden Howard show what could be during the season

Harden 2k14 microwave active

Branduil

Spurs camo alts, could have been worse. Was rumored to have sleeves at first.

dMqEfQIl.jpg

Spurs-age is no longer allowed to make fun of other team's uniforms.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
Spurs-age is no longer allowed to make fun of other team's uniforms.

If I remember correctly, the Raptors have a jersey alt like that and nobody gives them shit.

i stopped when we wore PJ alts the entire playoffs

still tho

those microwave mavs unis are in another universe

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
If I remember correctly, the Raptors have a jersey alt like that and nobody gives them shit.

i stopped when we wore PJ alts the entire playoffs

still tho

those microwave mavs unis are in another universe

lol fuck no

raptors-age has been joking on them for years

"team wears camo but everyone can still see that they suck" etc

Top Bottom