• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 April NBA |OT| Pipe Dreams

Dario Saric didn't declare, whatever.

Jazz have apparently been scouting Giannis Adetokunbo who's supposed to be like Durant physically so I guess I'll watch some of his games...

Vahagn

2006 was legit. Last season still carries an asterisk though. :p

There are only 3 sure fire instances that make me feel like the Refs had an agenda. 1) That one Sac/LA playoff game back in the day...looked every bit as bad as the box score suggested. 2) 2008 Finals game 2 - Boston had a 38-10 FT disparity and watching it, it was just insanely badly officiated. 3) That 2006 Miami/Dallas Finals. Especially games 3-5.

I think the better team probably did end up winning all those series' though if I'm being completely honest. Sac had more FT's throughout the series despite Hack-A-Shaq and still lost game 7 on their own floor. Boston was clearly better that year and after they stole game 4, they deserved to win. And Dallas had opportunities but couldn't capitalize. Plus those two missed Dirk FT's cost them the game.

Oh you salty somuvabitch.
Get arms 3, you fuck. So we can platoon together and I can piss you off more to no end.

I'm never getting a game where being your teammate for extended periods of time is a requirement.

You are:

1) The kind of point guard that will only pass if it's an assist
2) The kind of squad member that makes his teammates think "Where the fuck am I and why am I stuck?" when they spawn on you
3) The kind of person that takes the pizza in TMNT even if you're at full health

So no fucking thanks

I'm never getting a game where being your teammate for extended periods of time is a requirement.

You are:

2) The kind of squad member that makes his teammates think "Where the fuck am I and why am I stuck?" when they spawn on you
3) The kind of person that takes the pizza in TMNT even if you're at full health

So no fucking thanks
1st rebuttal: 22 assists, never forget.
2nd rebuttal: my spawn points let's you spawn in enemy points.
3rd rebuttal:because fuck you.

1st rebuttal: 22 assists, never forget.
2nd rebuttal: my spawn points let's you spawn in enemy points.
3rd rebuttal:because fuck you.

-22 assists with a loss
-Spawn points lets you spawn in enemy points...yet you do nothing to contribute to the team winning. you're at the bottom of every game of the points leaderboard.
-you're basically a big loser

Nori Chan

You are:

So no fucking thanks

hey hey its awesome getting 500 headshots

but seriously you eat the whole pizza in full health youre a cunt

Hey Adam:

Sources: Clippers Intrigued By Availability Of Stan Van Gundy

stan-vangundy.jpg

Vahagn

Hey Adam:

stan-vangundy.jpg

Lol. He looks like he's conducting a mob deal in GoodFellas

On an unrelated note, ive been thinking about this recently...what Genre of music has the most respectable talent on the commercial/mainstream level?

I'm thinking Female R&B/Soul singers (A Keys, Adele, Beyonce)

But Female vocal talents have always set a pretty high bar.

Cloudy

Banned
Am I less of a fan for hoping the lakers miss the playoffs? I don't want to suffer through 4 more games of this shit team.

I really don't want to hear all the shit from haters the entire summer if we miss the playoffs. Also, we might not be totally embarrassed vs. a banged-up Spurs team if we are fortunate enough to play them..

I'd have a different opinion if we were in line for a lottery pick but the horrific Nash trade killed that...

Cloudy

Banned
lol man Earl Clark is ok but you never know. He is playing in a D'antoni system. That same system had Landry Fields as a first team rookie in the ASG.....

It's not about any system. He is a decent all-around player when given minutes and he actually competes on defense (D'Antoni has shit to do with that lol). He's not a star but he is definitely a starter in this league..

Cloudy

Banned
Man, looking at that video I wish the Lakers ran something other than the horns set. Our offense is embarrassingly basic and that's why there is usually little movement besides the ball-handler.

This team relies on Kobe way too much and it's going to be ugly when he retires (not that I care lol)

Cloudy

Banned
On a serious note, I've been rooting for the Lakers since '96 so I doubt I could just stop caring about the team without Kobe. I still watch when he doesn't play even though the games aren't nearly as entertaining...

linsivvi

SVG would make the Clippers a contender. Even the Clippers are looking to hire the right coach. Fuck you, Jim Buss

So apparently Gary Payton is a first ballot hall of famer

Too bad the Heat only got old ass Payton :(

That man deserves a ring.

He would have one earlier if Malone didn't fuck it up like he always did.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Truelize really has me thinking on my shoe history

I've been wearing Adidas for pretty much since I started playing. McGrady's for most of that time too.

:(

Top Bottom