• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 April NBA |OT| Pipe Dreams

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
wtf is this greg smith madness

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.

Matrix

LOL OMG ANDERSON ALL OVER THE 10 YEAR OLD DENVER PLAYER LOL

also sick block by Jones

cacophony

every time I watch a Denver game I'm amazed at how insanely fast the score keeper is. he must be on coke or something

im also amazed by how shit their commentators are

Matrix

every time I watch a Denver game I'm amazed at how insanely fast the score keeper is. he must be on coke or something

lol yea I'm tempted to mute them.

Vic

Please help me with my bad english

I hate that a lot. Can't tell if a bucket was just made or not.

Matrix

Anthony Lin? lol stfu

Matrix

by the beard of Zeus? omg it wasn't even that good :|

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Ben Gordon still owes us a clutch turnover

You're not screwed yet, Nyets

Matrix

Rockets getting beat by a 10 year old smh

okay muting these Denver homer announcers

Matrix

Fournier?

He is good. Denver is hitting on all their drafts and its bothering me.

Good or not, he looks like a child not 20 years old.

Matrix

Asik is dead tonight.

lol as soon as i say that... dunk

linsivvi

3PA for the season
Rockets 28.7
Knicks 28.7
Lakers 24.5

Since Pringles isn't going back to the Knicks, he needs to coach the Rockets next season.

Matrix

3PA for the season
Rockets 28.7
Knicks 28.7
Lakers 24.5

Since Pringles isn't going back to the Knicks, he needs to coach the Rockets next season.

yea... fuck no.

Top Bottom