• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 April NBA |OT| Pipe Dreams

4 points on 10 shots for Gay tonight, so good.

BC has to be fired after the season ends right? He made a billion win-now moves and the team barely got any better and most of the win improvement was probably from Valanciunas...

IWMTB how can i take this draft seriously when these are scoring like 5 points when Jimmer would be shitting on them?

Burke has done good things before (though more in the regular season than in the tournament).

You shouldn't take MCW seriously since he'll be terrible.

4 points on 10 shots for Gay tonight, so good.

BC has to be fired after the season ends right? He made a billion win-now moves and the team barely got any better and most of the win improvement was probably from Valanciunas...

Burke has done good things before (though more in the regular season than in the tournament).

You shouldn't take MCW seriously since he'll be terrible.

MCW is Turner with more hops less feels and worse off the court decision making.

Turner's handle and defense and touch around the rim and BBIQ are better.

MCW is more like a dumber, more athletic version of Kendall Marshall with a worse handle.

lulz idk about that.

Turner's defense is him failing his hands around in hopes his defender is confused and if he doesn't get his shit stuffed at the rim, he sucks at finishing (although I think this is due to his "fuck the refs" mentality which leads to him forcing calls like he's DWade).

MCW is will suck tho.

Dat Syracuse Curse...His smile isn't even good.

also wtf happened to Kendall Marshall?

Dude fell of the map..but then again the Suns themselves fell off the map

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
My hate for these Denver announcers now makes them my most hated team in the league.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
lulz idk about that.

Turner's defense is him failing his hands around in hopes his defender is confused and if he doesn't get his shit stuffed at the rim, he sucks at finishing (although I think this is due to his "fuck the refs" mentality which leads to him forcing calls like he's DWade).

MCW is will suck tho.

Dat Syracuse Curse...His smile isn't even good.

also wtf happened to Kendall Marshall?

Dude fell of the map..but then again the Suns themselves fell off the map
Kendall Marsall was never that good.

All that Jason Kidd stuff was lol to me.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Cleveland and Portland announcers are a thousand times worse.

I think it's also the team staring and posing after every play and acting like they have won a championship.

They seem more immature than the younger Rockets.

Duncan is amazing. putting up these numbers at 37 is incredible. But yeah, if Parker(and to a lesser extent, Ginobli) is injured, the Rockets might bounce them in the first round, but it won't be easy.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Houston's only advantage, really, is their insane 3PA rate. They are 1st in 3PTA but 8th in 3PTM. They are also godawful defensively. They are 27th in 3PT allowed and 23rd in 3PT% allowed.

Meanwhile, Spurs are 6th in 3PA, 4th in 3PTM, 3rd in 3PT%, and 5th in 3PT allowed and 9th in 3PT% allowed.

Meaning, the Spurs shoot the three at a high clip, convert at a high clip, and don't allow the opposition to do the same.

Houston just shoots it at a high clip. Spurs are also 4th on FT allowed.

linsivvi

Houston's only advantage, really, is their insane 3PA rate. They are 1st in 3PTA but 8th in 3PTM. They are also godawful defensively. They are 27th in 3PT allowed and 23rd in 3PT% allowed.

Meanwhile, Spurs are 6th in 3PA, 4th in 3PTM, 3rd in 3PT%, and 5th in 3PT allowed and 9th in 3PT% allowed.

Meaning, the Spurs shoot the three at a high clip, convert at a high clip, and don't allow the opposition to do the same.

Houston just shoots it at a high clip. Spurs are also 4th on FT allowed.

Spurs should be favored but without Manu and Parker, all the regular season numbers are meaningless.

Matrix

No, just commenting that consecutive 3's miss in one possession, so bad...

Oh in that case, yea that was suck a dick worthy.

This Rockets team is dead tired. Hate back to backs on the road in Mile high.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
holy shit if that rebound went to atlanta

these close games are aging me

Top Bottom