• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 April NBA |OT| Pipe Dreams

Vyer

Came to the realization that, with the playoffs near, I'm tired of trying to jump through hoops trying to catch games (or sports in general for that matter).

I...I...I think I'm going to go back to Comcast. :(

Emwitus

Phil after a win in New orleans

"Kobe does have agendas at times that will come out," Jackson said. "A couple of years ago when things didn't go well, he went on that tear. So he could get into that. It's a long season, but I hope he stays focused on what the overall plan is."

Dang. Phil sure didn't keep his feels hidden. And i'm done with my daily quota of kobe spite lol. Oh, we're two losses behind houston for 7th. Don't think it's gonna matter tho, those pipe dreams.

How many players have redshirted (for non-medical reasons) in their Junior season and turned into NBA players? Zero? One ever? (I really don't know but can't think of any off the top of my head).

Olynyk still had a TS% of 63 his sophomore year. Sacre is probably a nice backup on any other team than the Lakers.

My thing with Olynyk is that I'd rather miss on a guy with historically high TS%, displayed actual NBA skills, a PER similar to the best young bigs in the NBA, an NBA body/length, etc than to reach on guys like Len or even McGary.

If he ends up being average, then oh well. But if he ends up being good you're going to look stupid because every possible test he passed (on paper, eye test, measurements, stats).

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
rox-age would you guys rather face OKC or SA?

SA has no ginobli but so much playoff experience & Pop. OKC is scary as hell in the playoffs & their homecourt advantage is insane

I think we have a better shot against SA

Spurs.

Honestly I just want to get into the playoffs at this point. I have no expectations beyond that lol Maybe one W would be nice.

Vic

Please help me with my bad english
Spurs.

Honestly I just want to get into the playoffs at this point. I have no expectations beyond that lol Maybe one W would be nice.
Come on dude, what's with those expectations? Since when you're cheering for the Knicks?

Olynyk still had a TS% of 63 his sophomore year. Sacre is probably a nice backup on any other team than the Lakers.

My thing with Olynyk is that I'd rather miss on a guy with historically high TS%, displayed actual NBA skills, a PER similar to the best young bigs in the NBA, an NBA body/length, etc than to reach on guys like Len or even McGary.

If he ends up being average, then oh well. But if he ends up being good you're going to look stupid because every possible test he passed (on paper, eye test, measurements, stats).

Ehh, I didn't watch enough of him to have an opinion either way. I do love his numbers, but his history is just so bizarre for a potential NBA prospect. He wouldn't have been drafted in a D-League draft 12 months ago three years into college and now he's a top 10 pick? It seems insane and I would shy away from saying that he'll definitely be an NBA player because of his history.

His playstyle is nice so hopefully he makes it though.

It's kind of sad that Burke has seen his stock go up tremendously in the tournament...While shooting 32% from the field in the tournament with a 44% TS%.

probably more of a case that people have stopped overlooking how good burke was during the regular season. point guard stock will always go up if his team is winning tho, it's why MCW reentered the top 10 even though he was trash all year

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
probably more of a case that people have stopped overlooking how good burke was during the regular season. point guard stock will always go up if his team is winning tho, it's why MCW reentered the top 10 even though he was trash all year

Also, Carter Williams went to Syracuse, so you shouldn't draft him anyway.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
I just had a dream that we drafted Anthony Bennett and paid Henderson 8.5 mil per for 4 years.

fuck this planet

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Dion Waiters has played well. he just been hit with injuries. let's see what happens next year.

edit: Hold up. Just realized you saying Melo sucks lol.

no you're right

dion sucks too

he's going to keep getting hit by injuries because his work ethic is pathetic and he doesn't believe in conditioning at all - which all goes back to the showing up to camp out of shape, etc

Top Bottom