• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 April NBA |OT| Pipe Dreams

Kobe24

What hurt a ton was Nash breaking his leg in the second freakin game of the season and Blake going down with the ab injury. Chris Duhon big minutes for the first 2 months is a big no no.

mhi

Since the season is pretty much over, let's come up with with a list of coaches most likely to get canned using descriptive categories

Goner, Trying To Hold On To The Rope

Lawrence Frank
Doug Collins (They'll agree to "part ways")
Dwayne Casey
Vinny Del Negro
Keith Smart

Will Get Fired if...

Corbin (If they miss the playoffs, esp after not dealing Sap or Al)
Dunlap (If they don't get enough season ticket renewals)
Carlesimo (If there basic offense stalls in the playoffs)

Can Only Hope

Scott Brooks
Mike D'Antoni
etc....

strange,he started well and played the hardest.
he's shook.
“My confidence is totally gone,” Wallace told The Post Saturday. “I’m just at the point now ... I’m in a situation where I feel like if I miss, I’m going to get pulled out of the game, you know what I’m saying? So my whole concept is just that you can’t come out of the game if you’re not missing shots.
“I think I lost the confidence of the coaching staff and my teammates. So my main thing is those guys can score, so instead of thinking about it so much, just trying to focus on defense, try to move the ball and get those guys shots.”

He's shooting 39% on the season, 29% from 3, 29% overall so far in April...PJ doesn't even like Marshon, but dude has been putting in work over the last few months off the bench with very limited minutes.

Edit: And now he's really hurt.

Trying to see who on Boston's bench will be the scorers. It's got to be Terry/Crawford, and maybe one of the other bigs. They can't keep getting nothing out of their bench with Pierce/Garnett back, someone has to step up.

It's sad, but I'm really not at all surprised that Dallas is losing right now to the worst team in the West in a game that would finally bring them to .500.

Vire

Well, best record in the league this season.

Plus best all time Heat single season record...

Not bad/10

daggered by mario chalmers, shitted on by shane battier and mike miller. lol wiz. they are tanking though...

clinched best record in the league with this win,nice. most wins in a single season for the Heat, even nicer.

Eric are you serious? 18 Riveting seconds?...

I mean I know viewership is down because of the big three being out, but for real?
no chicken sandwich for you!

Vire

Eric are you serious? 18 Riveting seconds?...

I mean I know viewership is down because of the big three being out, but for real?

Top Bottom