• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 April NBA |OT| Pipe Dreams

ibiutXH1X8sdBv.gif

great gif.

None of the big three playing tonight.

Wiz get no respect.
we gonna lose

not that it matters anymore bwahahaaaha

giri

Eh, semantics. Capable defender to me means you can defend the average guy at your position. Guys who aren't even capable of doing that are guys like Nash, Novak, Vesely, Mullens, etc. There's a big difference between being capable and good.

There's also a huge difference between being capable and actually doing so.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Adam Silver is coming to some meeting with Bobcats management and season ticketholders

this could be the last season for the bobcats

;_;

we almost hornets yo

;_;

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
That's the thing though, the Lakers will always be injury heavy until they rebuild. You don't get to be the oldest team in the league and stay healthy in an 82 game season.

image.php

WTF happened?

Eric Gordon finally outplayed OJ Mayo for a month

That's the thing though, the Lakers will always be injury heavy until they rebuild. You don't get to be the oldest team in the league and stay healthy in an 82 game season.
knicks are the oldest team in the league.

as a matter of fact, the 2012-2013 knicks are the oldest team in NBA history.

Lakers are the 4th oldest behind the Clippers, Heat and Knicks.

In a world without injuries, Dirk wouldn't have been out and the Jazz would still be fighting for the 8th seed.

Lakers would be around the top 4 seeds if they had zero injuries, including Dwight.

There was no rebuild option, though, so they re-tooled as best as possible and hoped to stay healthy enough.

We were too optimistic Dwight would be Dwight like quickly. that and Hill were the ones that really sucked because they're young.

linsivvi

Lakers would be around the top 4 seeds if they had zero injuries, including Dwight.

There was no rebuild option, though, so they re-tooled as best as possible and hoped to stay healthy enough.

We were too optimistic Dwight would be Dwight like quickly. that and Hill were the ones that really sucked because they're young.
that's like saying blazers would be top 4 if the starters had infinite stamina.

Ouch....

Basketball reference lied to me, I don't know how they get that number. They don't add up.

http://www.basketball-reference.com/...3.html#misc::2
idk every other site has the Knicks as the oldest .I just did the math with update ages and I have knicks at 32.1, Lakers at 29.1, Clippers at 29.4 and the Heat at 31.2.

Ian Begley ‏@IanBegley 15m
League source says #Knicks deal w/James Singleton is complete. #Knicks will need to cut a player to make room for Singleton.

seems like flight white is going to get cut. i do feel bad since hes been with us from the beginning but i cant exactly remember a single positive thing hes done all season.

at least kurt thomas used his super secret final finishing move to get us the win at utah. cant imagine they letting him go after that.

seems like flight white is going to get cut. i do feel bad since hes been with us from the beginning but i cant exactly remember a single positive thing hes done all season.

at least kurt thomas used his super secret final finishing move to get us the win at utah. cant imagine they letting him go after that.

He was knocking down 3's in the Miami blow out when Melo was out.

Vire

:lol

Dwyane and Lebron couldn't even be bothered to watch the first quarter. Strolling out at the start of the second.

Vahagn

Lol Clippers are "older" than the Lakers.

Clippers play Blake, CP3, Jordan, Bledsoe, Crawford, Barnes, Butler

Lakers play Kobe, Pau, Nash, Blake, Jamison, Howard, Meeks, Metta.

Counting injured ass Grant Hill and Chauncey Billups for those numbers is a joke.

inthegray

@FisolaNYDN

Kurt Thomas will be released to create a roster spot for James Singleton, Daily News has learned. KT will have right foot surgery next week

guess that's why they're cutting kurt thomas instead of james white. apparently singleton plays really good d? only 6'8"

giri

Lol Clippers are "older" than the Lakers.

Clippers play Blake, CP3, Jordan, Bledsoe, Crawford, Barnes, Butler

Lakers play Kobe, Pau, Nash, Blake, Jamison, Howard, Meeks, Metta.

Counting injured ass Grant Hill and Chauncey Billups for those numbers is a joke.

You don't even get how dumb your post is, do you?

Top Bottom