• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 April NBA |OT| Pipe Dreams

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
They are hot trash. The only reason they are in the playoffs is the terrible regression by LA, dallas and utah. Again, with their record they wouldn't have been in the playoffs two years ago...don't flatter yourself. And unless you get dwight howard next year, i'm confident they'll be lottery fodder. Dallas, LA and utah will all be better next year.

lol no words. I... lmao

Smokey

They are hot trash. The only reason they are in the playoffs is the terrible regression by LA, dallas and utah. Again, with their record they wouldn't have been in the playoffs two years ago...don't flatter yourself. And unless you get dwight howard next year, i'm confident they'll be lottery fodder. Dallas, LA and utah will all be better next year.

you using bath salts bro?

Trey Burke was so nice, I hope he's still in the Jazz's draft range.

McLemore in the final 16 minutes: 2 fouls, one missed shot, no other stats or contributions whatsoever, lol.

Teams with +3.5 point differentials are pretty good and aren't really that close to hot trash.

They wouldn't be in the playoffs two years ago. That tells me they are chuckers.

How does record show playstyle...?

And they're not that great because no one on their team plays defense other than Asik and Parsons, not so much chucking.

And there's different ranges between great and hot trash.

Emwitus

Your lousy team gets the pipe nightly by the likes of the Wizards and Suns. Your similar to that slut in HS who used to be banging but is now on the corner hanging on to the dream

Better than the slut who thinks she's found the love of her life.

Emwitus

I'm sure you wouldn't like them either if you were staring up at their asshole for the entire season

How about staring down LA's assholes for almost two decades? Then that one time you think yo in the clear, you get a ton of shit dropped on your clown swag. Congrats on linear championships tho.

It would be great if Millsap and Al could play defense tonight.

Or if Mo could make a sane decision on the court.

I mean, it's kind of an important game...

Smokey

How about staring down LA's assholes for almost two decades? Then that one time you think yo in the clear, you geta ton of shit dropped on your clown swag. Congrats on linear championships tho.

When all else fails bring up the past. Look at the present. You stare at Pringles face every night. Then when you have a chance to smile you realize you're still getting turds from the Rockets ass. Pick yo teeth son

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I think he would be way better than mchale. he's supposed to be a defensive coach and might run a few offensive plays and stuff. mchale is bad.

Yea, but the Rockets don't have a Bron or Kobe to... what the hell am I saying, anyone can teach D better than Mchale except Pringles.

Emwitus

You stare at Pringles face every night. Then when you have a chance to smile you realize you're still getting turds from the Rockets ass. Pick yo teeth son

Mcchale vs D'antoni. It's like debating who has the better STD

EDIT: Fudge the rockets

Matrix

Damn Mcfail truly benched the starters tonight. I mean they were playing like ass, but Ive never seen him do it with Harden or Parsons and esp with these games being important. Hell Parsons was the only starter playing well. Actually Dmo did well, but his D stinks right now. Welcome to Lin's world Harden/Parsons.

I can't stand Mchale. They were within I think 9 points with like 6/7 minutes to go, starters see no play time again lol

Top Bottom