• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 April NBA |OT| Pipe Dreams

Dre3001

Magic have mastered tanking it seems

Any team can get blown out by 10+ points but Magic seem to like to keep it close until 4th quarter with few minutes left and then completely collapse

Best of both worlds really, you keep the tank going by losing and your young players can show what potential they may have at same time for first 3 quarters

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
what a shit foul call on Asik.

just got back from the gym, sad i missed the JANK DUNK tho. looks like our 3s are falling. hope when they dont, they dont resort to just chucking em like they have been in the last 2-3 months

Jr has been great lately

hope it pushes him to the sixth man of the year

its a good sign that hes attacking more than just settling for shitty jumpers. pretty much the opposite of melo recently

i wonder if we can keep him next year

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
i could've sworn jr was being guarded by a whole lot of ben gordon and a 10 day contract but whatevs

Jared Zwerling @JaredZwerling 3 minutes ago
There is a halftime singing contest featuring kids & J.R. Smith is on court listening on and rooting them on. No other #Knicks out there.
JR is having so much fun right now.

If the Knicks are going to come out without the same intensity, put in more of the bench crew. Get Kidd/Cope/White/Novak in, rest some of the starters.

Knicks should throw this game. Nets ain't beating Denver, and it's not like Knicks will get the 2 seed. Fuck up the Bobcats' draft chances.

I would be perfectly fine with a loss here if it means pain for Dy.

Top Bottom