• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 April NBA |OT| Pipe Dreams

nope i want the division.
They'll win it anyway.
Make jordan suffer?
image.png

Just saw charlotte nyk score on my phone, I knew i am missing out on fun here

Holy hell there is more blonde eye candy in texas churches than I could ever imagine

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
2nd game in a row where Asik is getting owned and playing bleh D.

Man and dumb ass TO's.

dalVlatko

Analyst Jeff Van Gundy is reading in his bunk bed aboard ESPN's NBA bus when he realizes he has picked up the wrong glasses, which have no lenses.

Cut to Russell Westbrook, who has been driving the bus wearing Van Gundy's thick-lensed glasses. Wham! Westbrook, with the glasses now pushed up on his forehead, runs over a scarecrow as the bus plows through a corn field.

"What was THAT?" says Van Gundy.

"Oh, nothing," Westbrook says. "Just missed the exit."

That, for me, perfectly illustrates Westbrook running Oklahoma City's offense
lmao

Luke Walton is throwing the game so hard.

There is tanking and then there is this shit.

Tank Commander Walton knows that every loss counts. Why do you think Byron Scott plays him so many minutes?

Because he is a terrible coach

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Welp two game losing streak is a given now and on their way to 3 for the Rockets. This team sucks at D and if they can't score smh

Should have beat the Pacers considering their disgusting O and injuries, that loss hurt.

Tony Allen outplaying Harden on both ends of the court... ugh

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
why did felton just pass fake away the nonexistent defender under the rim?

novak can't even style. fucking trash

High octane offensive half. Timmy and Tony playing well, but they're carrying a little too hard.

Its disappointing how much this teams depth fell off. I have no confidence in anybody outside the top 6 (starters + Manu). And really, if Manu doesnt turn it around soon that list thins even more

With his hurt hamstring now who knows...we desperately need him too :/

Emwitus

This season is a wash. So many fraud teams in the west and east. If LA and Dallas hadn't regressed so badly in a short period of time teams like golden state and houston wouldn't have been in the playoffs. No improvement just upper teams regressing.

EDIT: The truth!

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
This season is a wash. So many fraud teams in the west and east. If LA and Dallas hadn't regressed so badly in a short period of time teams like golden state and utah wouldn't have been in the playoffs. No improvement just upper teams regressing.

Twice the salt

This season is a wash. So many fraud teams in the west and east. If LA and Dallas hadn't regressed so badly in a short period of time teams like golden state and houston wouldn't have been in the playoffs. No improvement just upper teams regressing.

EDIT: The truth!

No dude its just the balance of power shifting. Dirk and Pau are older, and Steph Curry and Jeremy Lin are young.

Emwitus

No dude its just the balance of power shifting. Dirk and Pau are older, and Steph Curry is young.

Their records wouldn't have made the playoffs two years ago. West has got weaker. No coincidence that D'antoni would carry his losing record to LA. I'm still amazed we hired a coach with an overall losing record. Mike brown was light years better than this guy.

Matrix

Houston getting that proverbial pipe. Beautiful

It's not like the Lakers are making the playoffs lol That's far more beautiful.

Rockets hot trash? wtf youngest team in the league and a better record than the Lakers are hot trash LOL

Emwitus

It's not like the Lakers are making the playoffs lol That's far more beautiful.

Rockets hot trash? wtf youngest team in the league and a better record than the Lakers are hot trash LOL

They are hot trash. The only reason they are in the playoffs is the terrible regression by LA, dallas and utah. Again, with their record they wouldn't have been in the playoffs two years ago...don't flatter yourself. And unless you get dwight howard next year, i'm confident they'll be lottery fodder. Dallas, LA and utah will all be better next year.

Top Bottom