• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 April NBA |OT| Pipe Dreams

Smokey

Damn Mcfail truly benched the starters tonight. I mean they were playing like ass, but Ive never seen him do it with Harden or Parsons and esp with these games being important. Hell Parsons was the only starter playing well. Actually Dmo did well, but his D stinks right now. Welcome to Lin's world Harden/Parsons.

I can't stand Mchale. They were within I think 9 points with like 6/7 minutes to go, starters see no play time again lol

Just have to endure one more loss (Clippers on Sat) and then we'll be aight

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
" Even the Grizzlies announcers are questioning Mchale about our starters"

Such a joke lol He waved the white flag for what? This young team's starters need to learn from their mistakes and all it takes is Harden getting hot for a few mins. 9 pts is nothing, we have seen the Rockets starters wake up and catch fire quickly. Instead benched... really great job.

"Just have to endure one more loss (Clippers on Sun) and then we'll be aight "

He might as well bench the starters for the Clips again.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Can't remember the last time Harden scored less than 10pts.

or played so little.

Allen played great D though, got to hand it to him. Grizz are good.

bluemax

Banned
They are hot trash. The only reason they are in the playoffs is the terrible regression by LA, dallas and utah. Again, with their record they wouldn't have been in the playoffs two years ago...don't flatter yourself. And unless you get dwight howard next year, i'm confident they'll be lottery fodder. Dallas, LA and utah will all be better next year.

This isn't how regression works.

Top Bottom