• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 April NBA |OT| Pipe Dreams

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
Crazy fucking game. Kobe KILLING himself to win this shit. And our hopes of making the playoffs are done along with his Achilles. :(

notlikethis3rxq.gif

And smfh@ people calling rigged. Two legit big men who play in the post, and a superstar shooting guard > A team full of jump shooters shooting almost nothing but jumpers. If you feel the freethrow disparity should be even close under those conditions you're a god damn fool. Cry me a river.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
RT @Lakers: An emotional Kobe: "I made a move I've made a million times, and (the Achilles) just popped."

Crazy fucking game. Kobe KILLING himself to win this shit. And our hopes of making the playoffs are done along with his Achilles. :(

notlikethis3rxq.gif

And smfh@ people calling rigged. Two legit big men who play in the post, and a superstar shooting guard > A team full of jump shooters shooting almost nothing but jumpers. If you feel the freethrow disparity should be even close under those conditions you're a god damn fool. Cry me a river.

This is why I hate the Lakers.

Branduil

There's no way Kobe goes out on a torn Achilles.

Letting Kobe play 48 minutes every game at his age just for the chance to get swept in the playoffs was incredibly stupid, though.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.

Konex, maybe it's time you walk away from the game. Dm did it when Tmac went off to China.

I really do feel bad for Lakers fans, I hate injuries, and after what the Rockets went through with Yao... it's brutal.

offtopic

He measures in centimeters
Total bullshit calls all night. Yes the lakers are more physical but that doesn't accuse all those completely phantom calls all game long.

Too bad for Kobe :(.

Vyer

Damn. Not a Kobe fan but I'm sorry Lakers Age. No one should go out on an injury. Maybe it's not really as bad as these early reports.

Kobe is Sterns puppet but I would never wish him ill or hope for an injury. He deserves to get swept while still on the court.

Sorry lakeshow.

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
An Achilles injury ended the fuck out of my soccer career. Six months of rehab later, my ankle was just never the same.

Top Bottom