• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 April NBA |OT| Pipe Dreams

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
Dwight at this point is irrelevant . We can miss the playoffs with him we can do it without him. I was preparing myself forthis moment. The rebuild just starts a year early. Wiggins to LA

talking about wiggins I am going to see him tomorrow at the Jordan brand classic. I will give ya'll my first person pov after the game on well his game.

Emwitus

He honestly thinks that a Gasol trade would command great talent in return. The Lakers fanbase truly is shellshocked.

How many centers in the league average almost a triple double over 8 games? Name me one? I actually hope he isn't traded but pau on a team like chicago or boston would be amazing.

Lakers age does not get to play the fucking victim when they've said much worse about owners and players in the past. Now that they're on the receiving end, they somehow think that they can play mod by snitching on other posters.

This is what I don't understand. It was all "eat my purple and gold dong" before they knew Kobe was R.I.P.

Vire

It's incredibly sad to think we might never see Kobe play the way he could before again.

I hate the Lakers, but I have to admit this is pretty devastating for the sport of Basketball. I mean I knew it would come eventually, but you hate to see it end on an injury.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
I feel bad for Kobe, I really do.

But you Lakers-age? Naaahh. You had it great for so long that you have lost all perspective with shit like this, especially given some of your bullshit over the years.

jJcEwpvSPiszX_e.jpg

Fuck this. ;_;

PBY

Banned
I feel bad for Kobe, I really do.

But you Lakers-age? Naaahh. You had it great for so long that you have lost all perspective with shit like this, especially given some of your bullshit over the years.
Maybe, but timing man. Also, 2 wrongs etc, etc.

Lakers age does not get to play the fucking victim when they've said much worse about owners and players in the past. Now that they're on the receiving end, they somehow think that they can play mod by snitching on other posters.

better start quoting posts before someone calls you out on your bullshit.
oh wait, i already did.

Please, point me in the direction of a Lakers fan on this board laughing at a potential career-ending injury of a top 10 all-time player. I'll wait.

This is what I don't understand. It was all "eat my purple and gold dong" before they knew Kobe was R.I.P.

Like I said before, it's the most corrosive and entitled fanbase in all of professional sports. It's gloat gloat gloat / denial denial denial. Then when something bad happens to them its Linkin Park time.

reilo

Please, point me in the direction of a Lakers fan on this board laughing at a potential career-ending injury of a top 10 all-time player. I'll wait.

You're either joking, a LLL, or just fucking ignorant.

Some people are being immature pricks. Kobe could be done. It's about a great player not being able to go out on his terms, not 'feeling bad' for a fan base.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Maybe, but timing man. Also, 2 wrongs etc, etc.

This.

Though at the same time, id expect the level of push back from non lakers-age. People let others opinions bother them too much.

Im only posting to mourn with my fellow brothers. That just happens to be half the regulars in this thread!

reilo

Your telling me no one in Lakers age made a Greg Oden or Brandon Roy joke? I'm pretty sure someone made it when Yao went down.

Or T-Mac, or Weber, or Garnett, or Pierce, or Wade, or Amare, or anyone on the Clippers.

Or, you know, making fun of a dead owner.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
If Kobe has a full thickness tear (all the way through. Zero attachment) then he would be in a lot of pain.
It is a ridiculously dramatic injury. I ruptured mine on December 23rd and it was insane. I have done partial tears on each Achilles prior to that and they were bad but not even 5% of what the full tear felt like.

Billups had a full thickness tear and I think it took him 16 months to play again. Anyone confirm?
Bring on the HGH!!!

If Kobe has a full thickness tear (all the way through. Zero attachment) then he would be in a lot of pain.
It is a ridiculously dramatic injury. I ruptured mine on December 23rd and it was insane. I have done partial tears on each Achilles prior to that and they were bad but not even 5% of what the full tear felt like.

Billups had a full thickness tear and I think it took him 16 months to play again. Anyone confirm?
Bring on the HGH!!!

Billups was able to walk off the floor also.

Top Bottom