• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 April NBA |OT| Pipe Dreams

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
if the Lakers had been in the East they would have clinched a playoff spot weeks ago and Kobe wouldn't have had to klll himself to get them in this late in the season. DAMN YOU REGION BASED CONFERENCES!

Would have won more games than the Knicks, too.

reilo

Did Frank really just post an "insightful and inspirational" piece about Chris Fucking Copeland?

Did Frank really just post an "insightful and inspirational" piece about Chris Fucking Copeland?
Every human has a story, and Cope's long journey to the NBA was interesting. If you're so bitter and dead inside you don't want to read it fine, no one is forcing you.
They won 43 games in the West with a broken fucking roster.

Allow me to repeat myself:
In 3 seasons, sure.

reilo

Every human has a story, and Cope's long journey to the NBA was interesting. If you're so bitter and dead inside you don't want to read it fine, no one is forcing you.

Just like Copeland's story and the Knicks roster, your posts are garbage.

Roy Hibbert's gamelog
58jyC2z.png

pretty damn good.

Just like Copeland's story and the Knicks roster, your posts are garbage.
1/10. Red Blaster should sue you for gimmick infringement.

I was actually giving the Lakers a compliment, they're had 8 different seasons this year. It would've only taken 3 in the East, but much like the Blazers winning games it was just too hard to grasp.

Top Bottom