• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 April NBA |OT| Pipe Dreams

Hopefully we rest Marc and Zach this week now that we are pretty much locked in to 5th.

Don't underestimate Sacramento's last home game ever... unless it somehow gets delayed again. Still, I've thought for a while that was the game we were most likely to lose of our last 5, including Memphis.

So the only potential switch up in the east is that the Bulls can become five which the Heat can help prevent by winning tomorrow. Gives a little bit of meaning to the game.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Re-plan the parade.

Goude never got a fair shot. Dude can drain the 3 pretty well and create his own shot.. Which means he is already better than Duhon and Morris

paully

Banned
Re-plan the parade.

Goude never got a fair shot. Dude can drain the 3 pretty well and create his own shot.. Which means he is already better than Duhon and Morris

Shipping Duhon or Morris back to the D-League would be amazing. I'm just tired of seeing them high-five everyone.

Emwitus

Shipping Duhon or Morris back to the D-League would be amazing. I'm just tired of seeing them high-five everyone.

I still feel that morris, with time, can be our point guard of the future. Im pretty sure its why nash got that big contract. He can act as a mentor coach sometimes. You can't put a price on that

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
tbh, considering the ridiculous injury toll, thats really good.
Yeah, no kidding. Love played 18 games, Rubio 50, Pek missed time, AK missed a bunch of games, Budinger played, what, 15. If we can get our best players to actually play together, that's a pretty good team.

Also, somebody that can play the 2. Please. But not Shabazz.

Yeah, no kidding. Love played 18 games, Rubio 50, Pek missed time, AK missed a bunch of games, Budinger played, what, 15. If we can get our best players to actually play together, that's a pretty good team.

AK and Love don't really have a history of health though.

giri

Damn, i wanted to say wilson chandler, but the nuggets have him locked up on a pretty decent contract for 4 years.

Courtney Lee wouldn't be bad if you could pinch him from the Celtics actually.

paully

Banned
I still feel that morris, with time, can be our point guard of the future. Im pretty sure its why nash got that big contract. He can act as a mentor coach sometimes. You can't put a price on that

We're fucked if he's our future PG. I think Morris could become the Lakers' second string, whereas Duhon should either be hauled to the D-League or cut.

Duhon fucks up everytime he's on court and everyone (including the Lakers) just laugh. I'm cringing thinking about the beginning of this season when we we're relying on him.

pilonv1

Given how the season played out the Wolves would have been an easy #8 seed if healthy.

Bulls stand no chance against the heat,sixers beat them last year.

it wouldnt be a cakewalk for Miami. Theyd probably sweep a Rose-less Chicago, cause the Bulls' best offensive player is Nate Robb, but theyd take a physical pounding through all four games, cause thats what the Bulls like to dish out.

masud

Banned
Well, knickers got what they wanted.

Knicks/celtics first round.

The tears will be amazing.

The Celtics are fucking garbage, Knicks could probably let Tyson rest for the series. Put up that avatar if you're bout it though. Wait didn't you already bet someone that the Celtics would make the finals?

take off the homer glasses for a second. the point wasnt that Chicago stands a chance against Miami or that Rose would save them.
k

The Celtics are fucking garbage, Knicks could probably let Tyson rest for the series. Put up that avatar if you're bout it though. Wait didn't you already bet someone that the Celtics would make the finals?
I don't think Knicks will lose but I think it'll go 6-7 games.

giri

Just hide the fire extinguishers.

Emwitus

LOL i can't wait to meet this fraud team in the first round. Nothing like crushing the hopes and dreams of a team that thought it was the Ish for 3 years and has nothing to show for it. When celts are done, melo will be asking for more help. Poster child for pipe dreams.

emwitus is cocky. His tears will be that much better.

Celtics now have all my hopes and dreams. Lakers are not making the playoffs.

masud

Banned
LOL i can't wait to meet this fraud team in the first round. Nothing like crushing the hopes and dreams of a team that thought it was the Ish for 3 years and has nothing to show for it.

Yeah whatever just don't run and hide after the Knicks win, like you did everytime during the season.

As someone who isn't a fan of Rondo or Melo, I should be heavily leaning in favor of the Celtics right now, but I've lost faith because the statistical difference in the regular season is so huge.

Need to regain the faith...

Emwitus

I take it like a man. Might as well get myself mentally prepared for the onslaught of trolls after lakers don't make the playoffs.

As someone who isn't a fan of Rondo or Melo, I should be heavily leaning in favor of the Celtics right now, but I've lost faith because the statistical difference in the regular season is so huge.

Need to regain the faith...

Join us! You'll never get a better opportunity to troll the living lights out of rondo.

giri

How about them Grizz, giriririririririsss?

fuck off adam.

who the fuck lets DJ go off on them? sigh. I also really dislike z-bo in the clippers series for big minutes. I'd rather the grizz went smalish around Marc. will be another really entertaining play off series.

masud

Banned
Cause it was something really dumb to do.

If i'm the celts, i have a fire extinguisher in every visitors locker. and another 10 around the place. All in glass cases.

It's not like the Knicks need Amare to beat Boston anyway. In fact they probably won't have him.

LOL i can't wait to meet this fraud team in the first round. Nothing like crushing the hopes and dreams of a team that thought it was the Ish for 3 years and has nothing to show for it. When celts are done, melo will be asking for more help. Poster child for pipe dreams.

Celtics now have all my hopes and dreams. Lakers are not making the playoffs.

youre going to get swept in the first round and you will like it

tits and dragons, boys, tits and dragons.

the 2 best reasons to watch game of thrones, as I'm quickly finding out.

i just watched the first two episodes a few days ago. pretty good show, cant wait to catch up

and yes. so much fucking

Top Bottom