• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 April NBA |OT| Pipe Dreams

I'm not sure how to feel about the Nate Robinson foul. He didn't really shove but that's enough contact to mess with a dude in the air

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
i am calling it now if the Bulls beat the magic the knicks are going to play the hawks for real so the bulls can move up the standing when they play against the wizards.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Not at all. The guy deferred almost nonstop and when he wasn't hitting his shots he was a ghost on the court.

I only watched two games and I didn't see that. Well one game I noticed he wasn't getting the ball much but I assumed that was not his fault. And plays were being called that didn't focus on him.
That's not good if you are right then. I want a player with Burke's courage over a player with an ideal NBA ready body.

just send everyone to the bench; i'd rather get out alive over a W

comparing an elbow to getting pushed in the air

you're right, the double standards are ridiculous

His path in the air wasn't even altered! He went to the groud like he does on every single drive when opposing players are around.

Vire

His path in the air wasn't even altered! He went to the groud like he does on every single drive when opposing players are around.
The point isn't that it was, it's that it very easily could have been. It's a very dangerous play, you don't push someone when they are in the air, that's how injuries happen.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
I'm not sure how to feel about the Nate Robinson foul. He didn't really shove but that's enough contact to mess with a dude in the air

Yeah I don't like those at all. That's how players hurt their backs. Even on that play Bron wound up bending backwards a bit trying to finish that layup. Dude comes down with his back all arched like that and it's easy to tweak something.

Don't get happy, it ain't gonna happen.

thats what they said about dwight.
mitch always gets his man.
mitchslapped-they-will-pay-for-their-basketball-reasons_1344636230.jpg

The point isn't that it was, it's that it very easily could have been. It's a very dangerous play.

Well, Nate DID alter his path. The only difference is that if LeBron fell to the ground harder that it would be a flagrant, but instead he lands on his legs weird.

they played the result

zychi

Banned
why would he leave MIA, there is no reason to.
Cp3 is a fa soon right? Hed have to go wherever cp does if he wants to team w him. What does he owe miami? He went there because there was no pressure(chi or ny would have crushed him) and because he could play with his olympic buddies in wade and bosh. He has no allegiance to any team(see bailing on cle), and hell still be in his prime, so every gm would bow to him.

Cp3 is a fa soon right? Hed have to go wherever cp does if he wants to team w him. What does he owe miami? He went there because there was no pressure(chi or ny would have crushed him) and because he could play with his olympic buddies in wade and bosh. He has no allegiance to any team(see bailing on cle), and hell still be in his prime, so every gm would bow to him.
lol Riley isn't letting shit happen to lebron

he doesn't owe miami anything

but you also forget miami will have cap space too

and LOL nobody in their right mind will leave miami for cleveland. yeah cleveland is his hometown but plenty of people also left shitty hometowns to work in superior cities

rando14

What in the hell are you talking about

If you think Lebron is going anywhere in the next year or two you are nuts. He is ours. He will be winning championships with one of his best friends in a major city with one of the premier organizations in basketball. No one can offer him what we do.

LA is possible but Miami isn't the Cavaliers...so it's not like he's itching to get out

But maybe he'll be known as the greatest mercenary of our time

Top Bottom