• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 April NBA |OT| Pipe Dreams

just read in the LA Times this morning that Beckham tore his achilles at 34 and returned in 5 months. I have renewed hope! Kobe will be back by Christmas, book it.

zychi

Banned
just read in the LA Times this morning that Beckham tore his achilles at 34 and returned in 5 months. I have renewed hope! Kobe will be back by Christmas, book it.

beckham plays soccer, which is like once a week games(dunno how mls is). kobe has played 16+ years of 82 games + playoffs+ olympics+consistent minutes. i hate to say it, but the kobe we know is done. i'm absolutely a kobe hater, but i respect the hell out of his game. i hope he comes back healthy but father time and his time played are against him.

How do you go from saying Jordan should have won every MVP and then say Derrick Rose deserved it two years ago cause his team had the best record. No JVG, Lebron was the MVP.

Nobility

Banned
I agree that Rose should wait until next season but he should tell the fans.

Not looking good as each day passes and he continues to hold his silence.

beckham plays soccer, which is like once a week games(dunno how mls is). kobe has played 16+ years of 82 games + playoffs+ olympics+consistent minutes. i hate to say it, but the kobe we know is done. i'm absolutely a kobe hater, but i respect the hell out of his game. i hope he comes back healthy but father time and his time played are against him.

I'm not expecting him to be the same, but i'd at least like to see him back on the court for his final season.

also we need a 30 for 30 to figure out what the fuck is going on with Derrick Rose. What if he just never comes back?

thought there was a second game after this zzzzzzz one
should have moved Spurs vs Lakers for 3:30

I'm not expecting him to be the same, but i'd at least like to see him back on the court for his final season.

also we need a 30 for 30 to figure out what the fuck is going on with Derrick Rose. What if he just never comes back?
rosephantom.jpg

Top Bottom