• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 April NBA |OT| Pipe Dreams

d[-_-]b;53906469 said:
Cope is in great :O.
That's not too bad if the refs are letting them play. Plus Cope pulls Hibbert away from the hoop.

EDIT:
Steve Popper @StevePopper about 6 minutes ago
Solomon Jones played with Hibbert. Apparently in practice he helped Hibbert with his confidence.
bwhahahahhahaahahaah

not a bad first. cope and solomon jones keep getting sonned out there tho

knicks have adapted to fuckball

ibh88Tv9doXg1G.jpg

If Novak dunked that over George I would've marked the fuck out. You could tell he minute he saw George flying over he was like "OH SHIT FUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKK"

I wonder if there really is anyone who thinks that the Knicks won't make the Eastern Conference. I truly doubt it. Trolls, sure, but no one thinks they'll lose in the first two rounds.

Learn your alphabet first, then learn words, and then maybe we'll talk.

What I wrote is not that hard to understand.
It's more hilarious now because you said:
I wonder if there really is anyone who thinks that the Knicks won't make the Eastern Conference. I truly doubt it. Trolls, sure, but no one thinks they'll lose in the first two rounds.
but the Knicks are already in the Eastern Conference.

Maybe you should learn to finish your sentences and not be so snarky.

Amar'e will be back in round 2, so they will have an uphill battle there.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
Amar'e will be back in round 2, so they will have an uphill battle there.

i don't think so you use Amare in a lineup of Cope, Novak, Jr, and Prigs and dammit you have the same quasi lineup he thrived in NY under D'antoni needed for him to thrive. That should be the score like crazy lineup

Top Bottom