• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 April NBA |OT| Pipe Dreams

i don't think so you use Amare in a lineup of Cope, Novak, Jr, and Prigs and dammit you have the same quasi lineup he thrived in NY under D'antoni needed for him to thrive. That should be the score like crazy lineup

Record with Amar'e: 16-13
Record with Amar'e playing 25+ minutes: 4-7
Record without Amar'e: 36-14

I rest my case.

hope they come out with energy in the 3rd. the bench was playing surprisingly well no coincidence pacers made a run after the starters came in after that TO

NBA is a game of runs, everybody makes them. Knicks getting hammered on the glass and allowed too many open 3's by Stephenson that got Indy back in the game. Just limit the TOs and work the PnR when Hibbert is on the court.

I remember when Carmelo got hit in the face 3 straight games on drives, no foul call. It's got to burn him that LeBron can waltz to the line when he gets breathed on.

EDIT: And there's the T on another no-call.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
Guys are allowed to get into melo's body when he goes to the basket, but you can't do it to Durant. WTF man.

No i know its bullshit I was trying to tell a joke. I mean its ridiculous how durant and lebron get to the line and Melo has to work for everything with no calls.

Melo always gets fucked up on drives and hardly gets a call. I wish he got reffed half as well as Durant.

Its a problem lots of bigger guys not named Lebron face. Real talk, NY is the largest market with the largest fanbase with one of the bigger names in the sport and they don't get any special treatment.

Maybe Stern just hates Dolan that hard.

charsace

Indiana is really the dirtiest team in the league. And its nice to watch. I just wish they didn't play fucking Troll Ball on offense.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
https://twitter.com/Jarrettjack03/status/323537022130204672

@Jarrettjack03
Episode 2 of rookies that don't listen look at @fezzyfel car hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

BH1vNRxCMAAuelX.jpg

https://twitter.com/fezzyfel/status/323543906430115842

@fezzyfel
#rookielife

Top Bottom