• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 April NBA |OT| Pipe Dreams

Just another reason why Kobe is the GOAT.
17812_601590731035_805243176_n.jpg

fuck the pacers

2 seed baby. honestly didnt think wed be this good last offseason, team surprised the shit out of a lot of people i bet.

knicks got a team option I believe but it could just be a qualifying offer

i wouldnt mind having him back next year. his defense is getting better and he can get buckets

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Just saw Kenneth Faried's ankle injury. Yuck!!!

Maybe they need to just shorten the NBA season or something. So many injuries these last two weeks.

Knicks clinch the #2 for the first time since 2000-2001. HCA against the Celtics!

LOL Carmelo: "It was a fun game, it wasn't physical at all. They played hard we played hard. I just got nicked."

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
The best sf's in the league are also the best power forwards. This wasn't the case in the 90's.

I had them winning 50. They've surpassed my expectations.

in a way its due to a lot of 90's PF's type players playing center and there being a real lack of legitimate centers in the league

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
Congratulations to Knicks gaf for maintaining the faith through the regular season..... Now we got to face the god damn playoffs

I was at the Red Sox game, so I wasn't ducking this L. Embarrassing way to choke away the 3 seed that the Pacers seemed determined to hand to us. Good luck making the conference finals playing Miami in round 2. :(

Top Bottom