• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 April NBA |OT| Pipe Dreams

Nori Chan

If the Lakers arent good enough to beat Sacramento tonight they dont belong in the playoffs anyway

but we lost to the suns twice, the wizards, the bucks, and we could've gotten swept by the raptors if it weren't for #OldSnake

i think losing to the kings won't be a back breaker if we are already paralyzed

charsace

I would die laughing if Dirk powers Dallas into the playoffs when they looked like complete fodder without him. This just shows how underrated Dirk is and he isn't even in his best form.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
I would die laughing if Dirk powers Dallas into the playoffs when they looked like complete fodder without him. This just shows how underrated Dirk is and he isn't even in his best form.

Don't you mean Elton Brand?

Vic

Please help me with my bad english
ESPN has no real agenda against Tim Duncan or San Antonio. Why would they?

But they go and cover whatever the ratings dictate. Spurs don't make for exciting basketball or highlights.
really? Tony Parker, the fastest man in the league in the open court and Manu (healthy anyway) dont make for exciting basketball or highlights?

diehard

Fleer
Guys, stahp.

78ir9qC.gif

charsace

please. you'd take him over Henderson in the blink of an eye if the price was right. dude is better than half these dudes at the 2 spot out east.

I don't know about that. Henderson when he gives a shit can be good. Potential to lock up a 2 or 3, athletic, decent shooter, and he's strong.

Vic

Please help me with my bad english
BTW, you guys remember when we were laughing about JR Smith being a potential All-Star and the Knicks becoming "his" team... yeah.

Doomsayer

BTW, you guys remember when we were laughing about JR Smith being a potential All-Star and the Knicks becoming "his" team... yeah.

Three good games doesn't make the team his. He is still a knucklehead who is going to cost them a game or two come playoff time.

Marquette is getting sonned so hard.

I am better at golf than this Lakers team is at basketball.

just came back from my first time at the driving range. At least I was able to hit a few of the balls =/

http://www.nbaloud.com/userimages/user1195_1172145842.jpg[/ig]

I hope for a repeat of this.[/quote]
[quote="ClovingWestbrook, post: 52077501"]Any other player and I wouldn't hope for it. Fuck Wade. Fuck him in every which way.[/quote]
[IMG]http://www.the-coli.com/images/smilies/mad.png

I don't game or pay attention to anything industry related anymore -- is the WiiU really doing that bad?

Goddamn.

I figured I'd ask straight-out, so during the Q&A with Rein, I did. "Will UE4 run on the Wii U?"

"Hahaha no." Rein said, with expert comedic timing. The room erupted with laughter. As the laughs died down, Rein continued: "I mean, sorry, it's not really a correct answer. We're not… we have Unreal Engine 3 for the Wii U. Right?
And Unreal Engine 3 is powering all kinds of amazing games, still lots of games are being made with Unreal Engine 3. We announced today about a new Unreal Engine 3 license. Unreal Engine 3 doesn't disappear because of Unreal Engine 4. But our goal for Unreal Engine 4 console-wise is next-gen consoles. That's really what our energies are focused on. If you want to make a Wii U game, we have Unreal Engine 3, and it's powering some of the best games on the Wii U already.

Yep.

Why does Nintendo not want to get with the times? They might as well just get out of the console business altogether.

They will still most likely make a profit with the Wii U as they have with every single piece of hardware before it. They don't believe that they can go toe to toe with Sony/Microsoft in the hardware business so instead they will try to keep a certain niche base. The question really is even if they did release hardware that was significantly more powerful than the 360/PS3 would publishers jump on board and would people buy the hardware?

Folks that have been building up their PSN/XBL friendslist and purchases aren't just going to jump off and into the hands of the Nintendo regardless of what Nintendo does. So in their eyes why build a powerful console that costs them millions.

Not sure I agree with it but that's probably the mindset.

Top Bottom