• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 April NBA |OT| Pipe Dreams

For those who buy into NBA conspiracies, they should expect the Jazz to be favored when it comes to calls the next 2 games. Making it come down to the last game builds suspense, dontcha know?

diehard

Fleer
If rondo was on your team you wouldn't be fighting for an 8th seed...let's not clown around now.

Yeah thats exactly what an inside dominant post scoring team needs even more.. point guards that can't shoot.

Tinsley gives me all the glimpses of a Rondo offense that i need.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
MJ talking to silvers during the game was him probably saying "look they suck... this game doesn't mean anything.... Stop screwing me over, I need that number 1 pick"

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Despite the weight of Drunk Illiterate Taj and Joakim Noah on his shoulders, Boozer still manages 22 points, 6 rebounds, and 4 assists on 73% shooting.

Boozer is getting stronger.

Emwitus

Cmon minny. I beg O. Please win the game O.

Yeah thats exactly what an inside dominant post scoring team needs even more.. point guards that can't shoot.

Tinsley gives me all the glimpses of a Rondo offense that i need.

Rondo's 3point and midrange have vastily improved and what utah need more than a scorer is a play maker. The PG isn't the only guy at the perimeter....and he can play out of the post too. Stockton was a terrible perimeter shooter and improved as he aged by the way.

The Bobcats won tonight? Holy shit yes.
500x1000px-LL-c8bd2123_kobe-youre-welcome.gif

Top Bottom