• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 April NBA |OT| Pipe Dreams

Hmmm..Lakers are screwed cos Grizz are going to tank

If Lakers beat Houston, they're in. And Grizz aren't going to "tank". At worst, they'll rest their starters if Dallas holds on tonight and the Clippers win tomorrow, but that doesn't mean their backups won't try to win.

thekad

Banned
If Lakers beat Houston, they're in. And Grizz aren't going to "tank". At worst, they'll rest their starters if Dallas holds on tonight and the Clippers win tomorrow, but that doesn't mean their backups won't try to win.
Their backups are laying pipe on the Mavs on the road :lol

I'm confused. Isn't that zach randolf? The pic in your avatar? Yet your talking about the offseason thread. Which team do you support?

my grizzlies actually use their second round draft picks wisely unlike the lakers who like to pick the darius morrises and robert sacres

Emwitus

my grizzlies actually use their second round draft picks wisely unlike the lakers who like to pick the darius morrises and robert sacres

aaaaahh lol. We are always in win now mode. Picks mean nothing to LA. We always draft players that fit the system but are terrible talents anywhere else. Famar, sasha, luke, turiaf.....etc etc. Wit the obvious exception of bynum.

jjasper

This is getting dangerously close to not tanking on Wednesday.

aaaaahh lol. We are always in win now mode. Picks mean nothing to LA. We always draft players that fit the system but are terrible talents anywhere else. Famar, sasha, luke, turiaf.....etc etc. Wit the obvious exception of bynum.

And Marc.

This is probably inappropriate to ask, but if the Pacers go 49-32 and we go 49-33, they automatically get the 3 seed even though we have the tie-breaker? Would the NBA do that?

Vic

Please help me with my bad english
I think he's holding Vanessa's dog LOL
It does look like one of those t-shirts:

wolfshirt-moon.jpg

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Wtf Scola... stop it :(

Top Bottom