• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 April NBA |OT| Pipe Dreams

The Insane Dufresne, your team always messes up the tank near the end of the season.

I know.

This team is dumb as fuck. They don't have direction (At least the Bobcats stay committed to tanking).

They'll probably be drafting in the bottom half of the lottery for the next 10 years.

If I was sane I would actually root for another team......

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Dragic and scola are trolling the rockets

Only fitting.

"I think Houston is in tank for seventh seed mode."

I'd rather them face the Spurs than the Nuggets so I'm okay with that. Would not be okay with them falling to 8th though.

linsivvi

I don't see any point for the Lakers to make the playoffs without Kobe. The embarrassment might have a slim chance of getting Pringles fired.

Let the Jazz play. At least they have a healthy roster.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
DMo in this early? lol Rockets totally giving no fucks tonight.

why are you guys even questioning if hou will beat LA. do you really think the refs will let LA lose that game?

I think the refs will make sure it's close either way. Again, it's all about drama.

Edit: The Nuggets split the series with the Clippers 2-2. The tie breaker goes to the team that won their division, which is the Clippers.

Would Houston be upset with netting the 8th seed? It's probably the best option if they want to make a run at the WCF. They'll be able to avoid Denver until the WCF, and they can probably handle Memphis or the Clippers in the second round.

Cloudy

Banned
why are you guys even questioning if hou will beat LA. do you really think the refs will let LA lose that game?

The same refs that give Harden 15 fts a game every other night? I will be REALLY surprised if LA wins that game with Houston playing all their guys

Harden will cancel out the ref bias

Would Houston be upset with netting the 8th seed? It's probably the best option if they want to make a run at the WCF. They'll be able to avoid Denver until the WCF, and they can probably handle Memphis or the Clippers in the second round.
nwahahaahaah

Matrix

The same refs that give Harden 15 fts a game every other night? I will be REALLY surprised if LA wins that game with Houston playing all their guys

Cry me a Kobe.

Smokey

Would Houston be upset with netting the 8th seed? It's probably the best option if they want to make a run at the WCF. They'll stillbe able to avoid Denver until the WCF, and they can probably handle Memphis or the Clippers in the second round.

8th seed is okc bruh. 7th is Spurs who are hurt right now. That would be the best matchup imo

Plus okc and den have wings who can lock Harden up

Matrix

I would love nothing more than the Rockets to get to face the Spurs and watch Jobber cry about injuries.

mhi

Would it be too much to ask for D'Antoni or one his assistants to come up with a gameplan on how to defend Harden ? or at least slow him down ? and actually practice that plan ?

8th seed is okc bruh. 7th is Spurs who are hurt right now. That would be the best matchup imo

Plus okc and den have wings who can lock Harden up
Houston can plausibly beat OKC and have done so over the course of the season. I think the Rockets are in a position to make a run at the WCF, but getting Denver in the second round is a complete dead end for them. If they can beat OKC in the first round, they should be able to cruise through the second round and in the best case scenario, a San Antonio team coming into its own has already taken care of Denver by then.

Emwitus

Houston can plausibly beat OKC and have done so over the course of the season. I think the Rockets are in a position to make a run at the WCF, but getting Denver in the second round is a complete dead end for them. If they can beat OKC in the first round, they should be able to cruise through the second round and in the best case scenario, a San Antonio team coming into its own has already taken care of Denver by then.
Now you stop right there son.

Would it be too much to ask for D'Antoni or one his assistants to come up with a gameplan on how to defend Harden ? or at least slow him down ? and actually practice that plan ?
miked.jpg

Smokey

I see you but are you drunk? The rockets have zero chance of beating okc.. You shoulda caught yourself before the end of your first sentence

Vire

I've seen a lot of dumb posts on here but this one takes the cake.

Matrix

Don't do drugs.

you on da pipe?

linsivvi

Antoni? Game plan?

The only way to slow Harden down is to kidnap him and hire a doppelganger.

Edit: shit, combo breaker!!!

Top Bottom