• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 April NBA |OT| Pipe Dreams

We got rid of JAX and bring in T-Mac?

Downgrade of the forever ...

T-Mac doesn't get anything out it either; he'll still be a 2nd round virgin when all is said and done

Vahagn

We get rid of JAX and bring in T-Mac?

T-Mac doesn't get anything out it either; he'll still be a 2nd round virgin when all is said and done

Your team was the last hope. Beautiful Basketball was the last vestige of hope to stop the Back to Back Heat Parade.

Charmin soft players I swear.

Kobe24

RrG7ZTd.png

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
wtf are Jobber and Dm

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Live down for anyone else?

What's going on with this? I wonder if some hacker group is trying to show Microsoft how having a system always online isn't the right choice.

Some Clipper fans are freaking out over Billups being put back in the starting lineup despite the fact that he's finished physically and hasn't played in weeks so will have tons of rust in playoff series against a great team, lol.

numble

T-Mac Chinese stats

29 games played

31 MPG

25 PPG, 56.1 FG%, 33.3 3PFG%, 72.2 FT%, 7.2 RPG, 5.1 APG

In comparison, JR smiths chinese stats are below

36 MPG, 31 GP

34 PPG, 51 FG%, 48 3PFG%, 75.8 FT%, 7.4 RPG, 4.1 APG

T-Macs shooting seems to be really bad now...wonder what the Spurs see in him.

JR Smith was on a better playoff team playing with another CBA All-Star, while TMac was basically the sole focus of his bottom feeder team.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I came back to this thread just to see what DM has to say.

nm stupid laptop

Meant to say we have to wait for him stop nutting off till we get a response.

Some Clipper fans are freaking out over Billups being put back in the starting lineup despite the fact that he's finished physically and hasn't played in weeks so will have tons of rust in playoff series against a great team, lol.

Billups isn't going to make a huge difference, but he can still be a good presence for us on the court. At least Willie Green has improved somewhat as the season has gone on.

T-Mac was technically on the Rockets roster when we made it past the first round in 08-09. he'll probably play a similar bench role on the Spurs bench. The Heat have Juwan Howard to do the same thing

Matrix

T-Mac was technically on the Rockets roster when we made it past the first round in 08-09. he'll probably play a similar bench role on the Spurs bench. The Heat have Juwan Howard to do the same thing

Yea, but he didn't even step on the court. He's still a first round failure.

Spurs might let him touch the hardwood in a blow out.

linsivvi

Technically he's been to the second round, but he didn't play a single minute so it doesn't count.

JR Smith was on a better playoff team playing with another CBA All-Star, while TMac was basically the sole focus of his bottom feeder team.

When you can only score 25 a game in the CBA while being the sole focus of the offense, you're worse than being a scrub in the NBA.

not like he can be worse than jax, dude was shooting 37% from the field and 27% from three, that's god awful. I mean yea, he hit some clutch shots last year in WCF, not that it mattered much.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
T-Mac is a good passer and might help take some pressure off TP

Pop really doesn't make many bad moves so he must have a plan of use for him

Mvp:Lebron
6th man:#youtryintogetthepipe
MIP:paul George
DPY:Noah
COTY:Toss up btw George Karl and Spo....i'm gonna be a fuckin homer and pick Phil-ipino Jackson
ROTY: Lillard

Matrix

not like he can be worse than jax, dude was shooting 37% from the field and 27% from three, that's god awful. I mean yea, he hit some clutch shots last year in WCF, not that it mattered much.

He's a curse. That's the problem.

numble

When you can only score 25 a game in the CBA while being the sole focus of the offense, you're worse than being a scrub in the NBA.

But even more importantly, he was the sole focus of the defense.
I don't think you should discount 25 PPG in the CBA anyway--Wilson Chandler averaged about the same (26 PPG), and he is by no means a scrub.

linsivvi

But even more importantly, he was the sole focus of the defense.
I don't think you should discount 25 PPG in the CBA anyway--Wilson Chandler averaged about the same (26 PPG), and he is by no means a scrub.

Here's the number for Starbury this season:

28.3 Points, 58.8 FG% 36.6 3PT% 77.8 FT% 4.4 boards 5.8 assists

T-Mac:

25 Points, 56.1 FG% 33.3 3PT% 72.2 FT% 7.1 boards 5.1 assists

If the Lakers win this game they should sign Starbury to counter T-Mac, since he's a better player at this point.

LuchaShaq

Banned
We got rid of JAX and bring in T-Mac?

Actually with Diaw out the Tmac signing makes total sense. For all of Tmacs faults he is very good at passing especially from the top of the key/high post.

Defensively.....sorry

Top Bottom