• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 April NBA |OT| Pipe Dreams

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I wish I was listening to the TNT broadcast.

I have been vomiting non-stop for the last few minutes listening to Matt and Jack try to say great things about this team and it's "future".

Brinbe

I sincerely hope this is the 2nd last game for Lucas and Anderson as Raptors. Just the absolute worst chuckers

I'm sure it at least sounds believable from them as opposed to the guns that are being pointed in Matt and Jack's backs.
Yeah, that's true. The Colangelo propaganda has been strongly out in abundance these past few weeks. The used car salesman has gotta have his puppets to make his pitch.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I sincerely hope this is the 2nd last game for Lucas and Anderson as Raptors. Just the absolute worst chuckers

Yeah, that's true. The Colangelo propaganda has been strongly out in abundance these past few weeks. The used car salesman has gotta have his puppets to make his pitch.

I haven't even been able to read an article on the Raptors in weeks because of this shit.

I hate the Leafs media a shitload but at least they have their own opinion and don't sack lather the GM whenever he wants.

Marcus Smart is a dumbass. He could easily fall to the mid to late first round if he doesn't improve his handle or jumper next year.

Also, the Hawks' tanking for the Pacers over the Nets is incredibly dumb, what the fuck.

jjasper

What the fuck is Marcus Smart thinking? Why would you forgo a weak draft where you will be top 5 to return to school with the risk of getting hurt or getting exposed as a fraud to go through the draft next year where you aren't going to be in the top 5.

wow

props to Smart for turning down the money, maybe he'll improve his game drastically next season

he got steadily worse in the conference and ncaa tourneys tho, if he kept up his ridiculous production from february he'd be consensus number 1

hmm this could be like perry jones 2.0 though

balddemon

Banned
I wish mclemore was the one staying so he could prove that he's really not a bitch and instead the next MJ. he's got the hops to do it, but not the mentality :(

wow

props to Smart for turning down the money, maybe he'll improve his game drastically next season

he got steadily worse in the conference and ncaa tourneys tho, if he kept up his ridiculous production from february he'd be consensus number 1

hmm this could be like perry jones 2.0 though

Props for what? Isn't the point of college to make you smarter?

Mxrz

The Magic are winning the lottery and taking Noel aren't they?

A preemptive fuck you to the NBA fuck office if they do.

If we do it'll backfire somewhere, don't worry. He'll probably break his leg getting on stage.

If the Clippers lose tonight, then Memphis has no reason to play the starters vs Utah?

If we do it'll backfire somewhere, don't worry. He'll probably break his leg getting on stage.

If the Clippers lose tonight, then Memphis has no reason to play the starters vs Utah?

No, if the Clippers win tonight.

Even that isn't really true, but the Grizzlies will be more motivated to play their starters if the Clippers lose tonight.

If Smart declared this was the 05 draft all over again

Noel::Bogut
BMac::Marvin Williams
Burke::CP3
Smart::Deron

i think oladipus will possibly go Top 5 now since he'll almost assuredly dazzle in workouts

LMAO @ this NY Post writer

Marc Berman ‏@NYPost_Berman 1h
Just saw categories I'm voting for. Coach of Year one of them. Gosh, did anyone truly do a BETTER job than Woody? Anyone? #secondseed
It's either Pop or Woodson. Bottom line. Maybe Karl.
Also, the Hawks' tanking for the Pacers over the Nets is incredibly dumb, what the fuck.
Dude, the Hawks are not tanking. They're that bad.

This is why everyone in the East is trying to tank to face them.
Can you be a normal human being on irc this time?

if so, hit up reilo/dy/adam, i can't do it at work.
In fairness, he acts more rational than Pimp/iamshadowdork. I assume they're not still banned?

giri

It's either Pop or Woodson. Bottom line. Maybe Karl.

Dude, the Hawks are not tanking. They're that bad.

This is why everyone in the East is trying to tank to face them.

In fairness, he acts more rational than Pimp/iamshadowdork. I assume they're not still banned?

Bans on pimp work like this

Banned on the forums? unbanned on irc

unbanned on the forums? banned on irc.

Humans can only sustain pimp from one medium at a time.

I don't think Nicholson or Vucevic are talented enough to pass on Noel for.

nicholson will forever be a bench player, doesn't do enough besides having awesome post moves

i think the rationale will be drafting burke, getting another first rounder and picking either withey or dieng, the team desperately needs young talent in the backcourt

Resting Horford and Smith with minor injuries isn't tanking?
Horford isn't as healthy as they say he is, been playing through a bad shoulder for awhile. Smith played most of the 1st quarter and was crap, coach was like "We ain't winning this shit let's try tomorrow and hope the Bulls lose".

I bet you they sit Horford and play Smith tomorrow again. They can't afford to have Horford nicked up, even at less than 100% he's a better threat than knuckleheaded Josh Smith.
Bans on pimp work like this

Banned on the forums? unbanned on irc

unbanned on the forums? banned on irc.

Humans can only sustain pimp from one medium at a time.
ah.

linsivvi

lol@ you catchin feels over my Laker trollin. trollin a big market team is in the spirit of the thread.

Yes, but what you're doing is trolling a large group of users for making a basketball argument totally unrelated to the Lakers. You're basically discouraging all kinds of basketball talk with your bs.

what a dumbass...potentially

If he goes back and gets better then sure...

but even then...next year he's not going to go top 5...or even top 10. Plus he could get hurt...or just suck it up.

Rememeber Willie Warren? Blake made him look gdlk....dude went back and was barely drafted.

I understand the rationale of loving y0ur team and such...but man......

Top Bottom