• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 April NBA |OT| Pipe Dreams

Yes, but what you're doing is trolling a large group of users for making a basketball argument totally unrelated to the Lakers. You're basically discouraging all kinds of basketball talk with your bs.
pgtcx5p0.gif

Welcome to the NBA Thread. This happens all the time, why point it out as a problem now?

Edgeward

It's nice that Clips didn't wait til the 2nd half to wake up and blow the game open. And it's really nice the 2nd unit back to being an effective unit recently.

KingGondo

Banned
what a dumbass...potentially

If he goes back and gets better then sure...

but even then...next year he's not going to go top 5...or even top 10. Plus he could get hurt...or just suck it up.

Rememeber Willie Warren? Blake made him look gdlk....dude went back and was barely drafted.

I understand the rationale of loving y0ur team and such...but man......
Marcus is not Willie Warren. Dude carried a mediocre at best team to the cusp of a conference title, and was first-team all-American as a true freshman.

Sure I question the decision from a strict money perspective, but if he comes back as good as he can be he should still be a surefire top 10 pick.

Thrilled for OSU's program. Best news we've had in a while.

I don't know jack shit about college ball but all I hear is that he's selfish, doesn't care about defense, plays inefficient isolation basketball, and loves jumpers

He actually almost never isos and plays without the ball most of time.

This is because he has no quickness or ball handling though and everything else is right.

Top Bottom