• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 April NBA |OT| Pipe Dreams

Meanwhile Jordan is looking like the next contestant on the biggest loser.

You know MJ just sits in his lazyboy almost nightly with a cigar in his mouth, watching the final games of 2006 and 2007 finals, smirking as he sees Stockton's hopes destroyed, all while his fiance is on her knees giving MJ his nightly BJ.

Watch The Bucks choose Ellis over Jennings. Watch The Jazz give Jennings an offer sheet.

Watch me have a meltdown if that happens.

rosephantom.jpg

needs representation in the new thread

Yesssss.

lol the wii u hate

its ok............but i should have waited, huge price drop and system bundles gonna come out like crazy in November.
ZombiU is the best wii u game, shit had me tense and scared 0_o

other then that, its sitting in my room right now waiting for smash bros, 2 years to go!

I can see Jennings reinventing himself in the right situation.

The Jazz would not be that though.

But put him in a Ray Felton role, and he does well.

I am pretty sure that "Ray Felton role" is the last things Jennings would sign up for

http://www.sheridanhoops.com/2013/03/28/sheridan-mike-dantoni-is-probably-going-to-get-fired/
that playoff spot that Kobe Bryant guaranteed does not look anywhere near as certain as it did just 10 days ago. The Mavericks are now in contention, and they can tie the season series with Los Angeles with a victory next Tuesday.

And if that team fails to make the playoffs, or goes down in flames in the first round, you can be fairly confident that Mike D’Antoni is going to lose his job — especially if it is one of the key factors in determining whether Dwight Howard stays or goes when he becomes an unrestricted free agent. Check that, change fairly confident to highly confident.
welp. i change my mind about being a bulls fan.
im a mavs fan here on out for the duration of the season.
brandy, you have my axe.
join me laker-age as we partner with brandy to combat our generation's great evil.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Haha. People's memories are too short. Where was the crying about thuggishness when Lebron laid out tiny John Lucas III last year without a foul being called?

Or when Wade and Lebron kept hitting Deng on his injured wrist?

Or when Wade intentionally broke Kobe's nose IN A FUCKING ALL-STAR GAME.

Or when Wade intentionally broke Kobe's nose IN A FUCKING ALL-STAR GAME.

Because I'm sure that as Wade fouled him he thought "Time to break Mamba's nose!"

really man

I don't want to watch no mo' games. :(

the regular season was staying interesting (at least for Heat fans)

the rest of the season now though...couldn't give any less fucks. don't even care about home court advantage for the finals

Because I'm sure that as Wade fouled him he thought "Time to break Mamba's nose!"

really man

the regular season was staying interesting (at least for Heat fans)

the rest of the season now though...couldn't give any less fucks. don't even care about home court advantage for the finals

Was just referring to the Lakers. Can't take the injuries, MDA, and the sheer terribleness.

Miami's streak was amazing, though. Glad Lakers still the best. Last night's ending was amazing. This season has completely turned me 180 on Lebron (or back to pre-Miami days). Just get rid of Wade.

Like Wade is devoid of bitchassness. C'monson.

I never said he was but he's not a Reggie Evans type either...

Every player bitches and moans, will do some kind of cheap trick or dirty ass shit during the game, it happens and it will keep happening forever in basketball.

Miami's streak was amazing, though. Glad Lakers still the best. Last night's ending was amazing. This season has completely turned me 180 on Lebron (or back to pre-Miami days). Just get rid of Wade.

I don't really get the Wade hate so much

Does a few things that people don't like (me included, as you know I bitch about his lack of effort sometimes and when he goes out of control) but why is he such a pariah? he's been a great teammate, let lebron control the team and plays at a high level

then again I really really don't have feelings or care for players. I hate every damn celtic but that's not real dislike

I never said he was but he's not a Reggie Evans type either...

Every player bitches and moans, will do some kind of cheap trick or dirty ass shit during the game, it happens and it will keep happening forever in basketball.
Reggie Evans is a special type of bitch. Wouldnt be surprise if he actually has a vagina

Code:
Psych Intellect 764
Emwitus 	661
The Frankman 	661
Syphon Filter 	625
ph33nix 	521
DY_nasty 	499
Dominican Power 470
Black Mamba 	451
MorisUkunRasik 	419
Matrix 	        379
peterb0y 	362
IWMTB19         351
dIEHARD 	325
ryutaro's mama 	309
Nori Chan 	298
effingvic 	281
Knux-Future 	275
rando14 	273
pilonv1 	268
Dark FaZe  	264

Top 20 posters by volume from the March thread.

I wonder what the top 5 all time NBA-age post counts are

DY and reilo are locks. ph33nix, Rodeo, Frank, and mama are probably next. It wouldn't surprise me if I'm in there but I've been off and on the last year so maybe not.

Someone should compile the $tat$. (not me)

The league told the Wolves today that a foul should have been called on Rubio's 3 attempt. Thanks?

I wonder what the top 5 all time NBA-age post counts are

DY and reilo are locks. ph33nix, Rodeo, Frank, and mama are probably next. It wouldn't surprise me if I'm in there but I've been off and on the last year so maybe not.

Someone should compile the $tat$. (not me)

Definitely not me. I joined in 2005 I think

.....fuck it could be me. but there are people here much longer standing. I remember I used to be one of those "Why are people quoting Cloudy calling him Konex?" people

thekad

Banned
Dimwitus at the top. No wonder NBAGaf had its worst month in years.

I wouldn't be surprised if I was top 5 over the past few years since I never go to the other side and get banned.

.....fuck it could be me. but there are people here much longer standing. I remember I used to be one of those "Why are people quoting Cloudy calling him Konex?" people

I don't think postcounts from pre 2007 really add up to much. Hell, postcounts from this year probably don't either; the thread is much smaller than it used to be.

DY or reilo are definitely 1. I think Rodeo is probably third. He posts a lot in the offseason threads. 4th and on is a little bit tougher because there are a few guys at around the same (gargantuan) numbers.

dam you were here in 05? it was gaming age at the time right?

I don't think postcounts from pre 2007 really add up to much. Hell, postcounts from this year probably don't either; the thread is much smaller than it used to be.

DY or reilo are definitely 1. I think Rodeo is probably third. He posts a lot in the offseason threads. 4th and on is a little bit tougher because there are a few guys at around the same (gargantuan) numbers.

I'd also be interesting in seeing the break down by NBA Team-Age. You're a lock for the most active Spurs-age. I might be in the top 4. lol

Top Bottom