• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 April NBA |OT| Pipe Dreams

diehard

Fleer
enes-shoulder.jpg

Shoulder isn't supposed to look like that.

Wade needed a wheelchair, Enes tried to pop it back in himself while on the court.

dam you were here in 05? it was gaming age at the time right?

Actually my official join date is April 21, 2006. Right before the Heat's first championship run. So I guess I was one of the first Quad Ls hahahaha cause Cerrius was already a senior member. I had a friend that posted in here and he said "It's a lot of fun but it's basically a Lakers message board"

Back then it was I think in "off-topic" and smileys existed :-(

Emwitus

LOL @ kobe's defense

This is just kind of pathetic to be honest. You can do better.

LOL. Honest. Check it. My first post after making that dec was after miami lost. I couldn't pass up that trolling opportunity.

EDIT: Kobe killing the team early again. This game is just primed for a kome fail. How many points again before he passes wilt? The last time he was breaking a points record he kome'd on rockets.

question

Do you guys think that Kobe is a better jump shooter than MJ? Somebody was arguing to me that Kobe was better at it and MJ wasn't a jump shooter.

I was like wtf.

They're both two of the best shooters ever from around the free throw line area. I haven't checked the stats but I'd assume MJ had a higher career percentage.

Top Bottom