• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 April NBA |OT| Pipe Dreams

Emwitus

Espn headline

Is the nba tougher?
nba_split1x_576.jpg

What a bunch of woosies.

linsivvi

It's silly to pay extra on a game at the end of the season though. Fans should know that there's a high chance top teams will start shutting down their stars and rest them for the playoffs.

charsace

i think he can be as good as prime jameer his whole career, a lot of similarities between them but burke is a lot more skilled and adept at playing at different speeds

imma say 16/8 shooting in the mid-high 40s will be his peak

given his prowess is running the PNR and he's the best off-the-dribble guy in the NCAA his nba floor is a decent starter

Burke is more of a scorer than a team runner. So the Jameer comparison fits.

I hate gravy.

Come at me bro

How can anyone hate gravy?

Yeah, I'm sure the people who paid 4 times the official price on their 1 game all year believe that.

Some of you guys here think too much about the team's perspective and not what real people want to see and how much it costs.
I have friends who have dealt with this every year for Mets-Yankees games every year since mid-2000s. You buy the ticket and don't do the research, that's on you especially if you get them on StubHub. And ESPECIALLY if you're a Spurs fan, considering their history of sitting players for rest. It's no different when Indy was sitting guys towards the ed of the season MULTIPLE times, or other teams doing it in the NFL during. Buyer beware.

EDIT: BTW just so people know, no Ginobili tonight. GODDAMN THOSE DIRTY SPURS FOR SITTING HIM
w/ a hamstring strain

I said most won't care that much. Again, fans have to deal with this scenario when your team/the opposing team clinches with alot of games to go. Happens in every single sport, and I'm not even going into the intentional tanking.

Did I say they won't give a flying fuck? No, but Spurs fans have always seemed like the intelligent, bigger picture type
Tanking for Duncan lol
. Not going to see the Heat at full strength? Darn. Chance to get Homecourt throughout? WOOHOO!

The last thing you said applies to fans sitting at home.

The people who dropped extra, yeah they know it might happen, doesn't mean they aren't pissed or extra annoyed and they should be

I agree with Noriega,gravy is shit.

I hate gravy.

Come at me bro

What the hell is wrong with both of you?

I agree with Noriega,gravy is shit.

I hate gravy.

Come at me bro

DAMN. Hope the kid has a good degree.

We need to check Nori Chan for PED's because his performance today is Lebron like when usually it's cloving like.

EDIT: avocado are the fucking shit.

Was sitting James and Wade on Sunday night a calculated response from the Heat?

"I could see how you guys can draw that conclusion, but no," Miami coach Erik Spoelstra said.

Popovich pretended to be stunned by the news.

"What kind of s--- is that?" the Spurs coach said after stepping a few feet backward in mock astonishment. "Are you kidding me? Who would think of something like that? That's below the belt. There's no place for that."

lmao.

Uhuh, wonder what Stern is gonna do about this one.
nothing, they're "injured"

Top Bottom