• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 April NBA |OT| Pipe Dreams

Doomsayer

Lin is so up and down its frustrating. I know its the Magic, but he played muuuch better saturday too. Gotdamn.

Also, Asik is the steal (monetarily) of the season for us. Double double machine.

Lin has 3 turnovers and 19/11... what's wrong with his game tonight?

thomas robinson sucks

how on earth did guys think he was the most nba ready player in the draft

It seems really obvious in retrospect that he would be a bust since he relied on just overpowering and being more athletic than other PFs and that would clearly not fly in the NBA...But I still bought into him as a really good NBA player for some reason D:

That was not smart...

He can rebound so he'll probably stick around and have a couple years like Hickson this year or Humphries last year though.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
JT is also really over rated.

I'm not arguing that SAC is a good place to be, but, they guys weren't that good to begin with.
You haven't had rookies to bury on your roster yet. You don't know the feels.

pilonv1

JT is also really over rated.

Not really, he'd be a great first big off the bench for some teams. A rebounder with midrange shot is pretty valuable.

Keep in mind he's done this with Smart playing him occasionally at small forward

Dre3001

Harkless, Harris, and Vucevic are solid building pieces for the Magic going forward

Really liking them fighting back with Houston tonight

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
i was checking the score at Verizon center. i want to do a run in during the undertaker segment and yell fuck life.

giri

Not really, he'd be a great first big off the bench for some teams. A rebounder with midrange shot is pretty valuable.

Keep in mind he's done this with Smart playing him occasionally at small forward

Yeah, and we have some in here callin him more than that.

He's basically a better contract ibaka with out the blocks, but better rebounding.

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
Getting as far away from a top 4 pick as possible is probably a good thing
I would be surprised if they kept the pick anyway. We traded our pick last year for Budinger, and Adelman seems to want vets.

I was telling somebody the other day that I would try and flip the pick for Jared Dudley. I was serious, too.

Top Bottom