• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 April NBA |OT| Pipe Dreams

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Both of those trades are so horrible in retrospect:

Kevin Martin, Lamar Odom, and Pau Gasol for CP3

Or

Eric Gordon, Austin Rivers, AF Aminu, Kaman for CP3

Compared to:

Harkless and Vucevic for Dwight
Favors and Kanter for Deron
Gallinari, Chandler, Felton (moved for Andre Miller) for Melo

Those ended up decent to good...The CP3 trade did not at all unless Gordon stops playing terrible and becomes healthy as well next year.

Meh

Magic trade looks worse in retrospect since they got a better haul for JJ Redick than they did for Dwight.

Ah those poor Hornets, they lost CP3 and only got two lottery picks and a good player out of him. If only they had the luck of the Bobcats in the draft, imagine the possibilities...

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
JR Smith is the Eastern Conference player of the week.

pipe.jpg

also morris I hope you like JR's Face

Meh

Magic trade looks worse in retrospect since they got a better haul for JJ Redick than they did for Dwight.

makes sense because JJ Redick has been a better player than Dwight Howard this year

edit: actually just looked up Redick's stats in milwaukee holy shit what happened: 31% from deep, 41% from the field overall, PER of 12

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Why did he get a new avatar? I thought he won the bet with Adam?

Just so everyone knows, it was a complex bet. It was month by month on one side - Monthly and PPG between OJ Mayo and Eric Gordon. I've won every single month convincingly. And at the end of the season it would be total points scored to decide the fate of the loser over the offseason.

The duel is already over.

Adam is just knicking right now.

pilonv1

Just so everyone knows, it was a complex bet. It was month by month on one side - Monthly and PPG between OJ Mayo and Eric Gordon. I've won every single month convincingly. And at the end of the season it would be total points scored to decide the fate of the loser over the offseason.

The duel is already over.

Adam is just knicking right now.

I knew about the bet but not that it was monthly. So Adam is back to Kobechu once the playoffs start?

Mahonay

Banned
I think the Clips need to do whatever they can to hold onto Paul. He should be priority #1 for that organization.

Even if this is the best Clippers team ever, I don't see this current team having a chance of winning a championship. They need to get a team in place that will if they're going to hold onto CP3.

Mahonay

Banned
Well you never know they are the Clippers.

Blake Griffin is the fakest superstar though.

I like Griffin when he's crushing someone with a ridiculous drunk. He has not done that nearly enough this year. I am disappoint.

He definitely needs to spend the off season improving his post game and defense. Everyone knows you're going to drive to the hoop, Blake. You can stop acting shocked when you're fouled hard for being an idiot.

Top Bottom