• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 April NBA |OT| Pipe Dreams

h3ro

iSgBq7ZwIxNUA.gif

giri

I would be surprised if they kept the pick anyway. We traded our pick last year for Budinger, and Adelman seems to want vets.

I was telling somebody the other day that I would try and flip the pick for Jared Dudley. I was serious, too.

would want more than just a 6 - 10 pick in this years draft for JYD.

I wish we could have trusted BC when he said he wasn't going to mortgage the future, but not only has he mortgaged the future, he's turned out the wife and sold the kids for crack money.

The Raptors' RealGM board is the best thing ever.

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
Seriously, Clippers suck.

No idea how a man short Pacers team is doing this to them. CP is burning trash tonight

Shouldn't Vogel win CotY?

I mean, if you said back at the beginning of 2011 that a team lead by Paul George, David West, Roy Hibbert, Born Ready, and George Hill was going to be one of the most effective defensive teams in NBA history (2.3 points per 100 possessions better than the #2 defense this year!) soon, people would have thought you were insane. George and Stephenson weren't really highly regarded defensively coming out of college, West and Hibbert were way too slow...And now they've turned it around to super effective fuckball.

His offensive schemes are bad, but getting these players to play really hard and smart defensively while bribing the refs to allow the Pacers to mug other teams looks to be really impactful coaching.

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
Someone refresh my memory, who punched a ref in the stomach this week accidentally during a celebration?

Edit: Nm...Boozer

That wasn't as much on Crawford as it was on the rest of the team not coming to help. Still, we should keep running the ball through Bledsoe, he's done a great job so far. I really, really, really doubt we can come back still, but the bench effort is nice to see.

Top Bottom