• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 April NBA |OT| Pipe Dreams

Another consequence of the one-and-done rule.

I don't think this would have been salvageable from more years in college. His touch from the line is too nonexistent to become decent in that area.

IIRC, players generally don't improve more than 5% to 10% from the line in their careers and he's been sub-35% in college and the NBA so I think this is more about him than the college system.

Branduil

I don't think this would have been salvageable from more years in college. His touch from the line is too nonexistent to become decent in that area.

IIRC, players generally don't improve more than 5% to 10% from the line in their careers and he's been sub-35% in college and the NBA so I think this is more about him than the college system.

I refuse to believe that someone can't reach 50% free throw shooting.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
There are so many good defensive SG's in the NBA these days.

Its amazing that there aren't any in California.

He's not even a good defender anymore. Dude just let Mike Dunleavy run right by him so he could get a quick run at the rim during the transition.

One of the most fascinating things about Timmy this year is the fact that he's upped his FT% to 81%. He's always hovered around ~70% so its pretty shocking to see that much of an improvement so late in his career (up 11.4% from last year)

giri

One of the most fascinating things about Timmy this year is the fact that he's upped his FT% to 81%. He's always hovered around ~70% so its pretty shocking to see that much of an improvement so late in his career (up 11.4% from last year)

Hasn't TD also had seasons averaging around 55

i think his swings a fair bit.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Magic are so bad, not that I mind :)

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Asik > Howard

On the topic, how did MC Serch pull this off? White hair doesn't do that.

Screen+shot+2010-08-31+at+5.04.54+PM.png

just found out the studio i freelance for is doing a commercial for the clippers.
and im most likely going to do the post editing work.
i need to find a way to troll clippers-age somehow.

exarkun

Lin is so up and down its frustrating. I know its the Magic, but he played muuuch better saturday too. Gotdamn.

Also, Asik is the steal (monetarily) of the season for us. Double double machine.

Top Bottom