• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 April NBA |OT| Pipe Dreams

giri

Watched that SAS/Grizz game

the grizz couldn't have played a worse first half.

they got a few lucky calls in the 4th too.

they were probably the better team though.

interesting game.

effzee

Why was he such a dumbass? Thats the question you should be asking.

I know this is a necro bump for how fast this thread moves but yeah he was a dumbass but he was still playing well even on the Nuggets team.

Dude isn't even too old. He could play many teams right now but he just had this mental block which was his greatest asset and now his downfall. He just thinks he can still play at that same level when he was 24. He still thinks he can take anyone 1 on 1.

Sucks. Dude was so exciting to watch play.

Any word on who will or won't be playing tonight for the Heat Knicks game? Is Tyson Chandler back?

Also I thought for some reason Sixers Nets was tonight. Next Tuesday. I hope Doug makes it till then. I want to give him a hug. Though they have been playing much better recently.

I really chose a shitty year to go see the McDonalds All-American game.

James McAdoo and Austin Rivers were the stars.

Seeing AD in person isn't a bad consolation. It's better than the PIT which I will be going to. Most of the guys there won't get drafted because they're all seniors, but someone usually comes out of nowhere and convinces an NBA scouting department to draft them.

KingGondo

Banned
i want

Spurs-Mavs
OKC-Rox
Clips-Warriors
Nuggets-Grizz

ain't gonna happen but a man can dream.
The most fun still-possible scenario is:

Spurs-Lakers
OKC-Rox
Grizz-Warriors
Clips-Nuggets

Those would all be interesting series.

I'm selfish though. I want Jazz first round, Clips second and then we get to avoid Memphis/Denver/SA until the WCF. We'd have a damn good shot of getting back to the Finals in that situation.

Talon

Seeing AD in person isn't a bad consolation. It's better than the PIT which I will be going to. Most of the guys there won't get drafted because they're all seniors, but someone usually comes out of nowhere and convinces an NBA scouting department to draft them.
AD didn't play that much for some reason. MKG was the one guy that was clearly the most explosive guy out there.

McAdoo could not stop taking shots.

AD didn't play that much for some reason. MKG was the one guy that was clearly the most explosive guy out there.

McAdoo could not stop taking shots.

Just goes to show that you have to analyze game performances from the McD game in context. Athletic guys who think they can shoot usually stand out more, it doesn't mean they're the most talented though.

spent the weekend in DC. had a good time and i like how every building is just massive. could be a public toilet but it would be the size of a library.

also caught the raptors/wizards game. that amir/jonas double screen was fucking hilarious, we were all cracking up. verizon center is really nice and i was surprised how good the view was from way up top. the knicks would easily cost fucking 20x as much for the same seats :|

hope we keep it competitive against miami tonight.

I'm selfish though. I want Jazz first round, Clips second and then we get to avoid Memphis/Denver/SA until the WCF. We'd have a damn good shot of getting back to the Finals in that situation.

a clips/okc series could be cool but i'd rather want to see them in WCF but i can't see the clips beating the spurs :/. eh as long as the west wins the finals i'm cool.

spent the weekend in DC. had a good time and i like how every building is just massive. could be a public toilet but it would be the size of a library.

also caught the raptors/wizards game. that amir/jonas double screen was fucking hilarious, we were all cracking up. verizon center is really nice and i was surprised how good the view was from way up top. the knicks would easily cost fucking 20x as much for the same seats :|

hope we keep it competitive against miami tonight.

Thanks for the heads up on the double screen, interesting.

How much did you pay?

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
I don't believe this in the slightest. They'll be a "game-time decision", and they'll play - especially if Tyson Chandler is going to play.

I am 50/50 They got first seed locked. It makes sense to sit them in preparation for the playoff since win or lose the knicks will make them work for it.

Thanks for the heads up on the double screen, interesting.

How much did you pay?

it was like 10 bucks or something. we paid like 40 bucks or so after taxes and fees online for 3 tickets.

I don't believe this in the slightest. They'll be a "game-time decision", and they'll play - especially if Tyson Chandler is going to play.

yep. i highly doubt those 3 are gonna sit especially apparently chalmers was "shocked" by feltons comment. i dont think they would want to give a game away at home and miss splitting the season series

Considering rooting for the Heat against OKC if it happens.

For years rebuilding teams GM's have said "we like the OKC model"

Only for OKC to get rid of its third superstar for the sake of a scrub like Perk.

You deserve every failure you get.

I for one am shocked that a team that relies on a ton of vets with a foot out the door are starting to fade down the stretch.

Sadly for Chris there's not a lot of options out there for him.

KingGondo

Banned
Considering rooting for the Heat against OKC if it happens.

For years rebuilding teams GM's have said "we like the OKC model"

Only for OKC to get rid of its third superstar for the sake of a scrub like Perk.

You deserve every failure you get.
We wanted to give him to you for Beal, you should root for us.

PBY

Banned
I am 50/50 They got first seed locked. It makes sense to sit them in preparation for the playoff since win or lose the knicks will make them work for it.

Maybe- but y'all think waaaay too much of this series. Heat don't care about an L. Heat see y'all as the little brother you spot 10 points in a to-11 driveway game.

Vire

:lol

Spo trolling the league now. I guess with the Spurs losing again the other night, he can do whatever the fuck he wants now.

Do knicks fans actually think their team is that important?

Nyk is like 12 games behind. The heat couldnt give a single fuck about the knicks right now or this game

Do knicks fans actually think their team is that important?

Nyk is like 12 games behind. The heat couldnt give a single fuck about the knicks right now or this game

Everyone knows the nix ain't shit. Knick fans know it too but they have to watch them get piped to accept it. But when they accept it, boy do they accept it.

I hope the Heat legitimately don't care and just lay down tonight so we can get the win and keep our streak going. I for one will love arguing that the Knicks are the only team to go 3-1 versus the Heat even in this season where they dominated everyone. We aren't going to need to face them again anyway unless we get into the ECF or something somehow, so it's all good if they punt this game and let that 3-1 marinate.

And if they win without their full cast, we can disregard the game because hey - we weren't fully healthy and the Heat didn't even take the game seriously anyway!

peterboy you would love the knicks realgm board,they are in massive denial over there lol. Still though fuck da heat even though they are better.

PBY

Banned
I hope the Heat legitimately don't care and just lay down tonight so we can get the win and keep our streak going. I for one will love arguing that the Knicks are the only team to go 3-1 versus the Heat even in this season where they dominated everyone. We aren't going to need to face them again anyway unless we get into the ECF or something somehow, so it's all good if they punt this game and let that 3-1 marinate.

And if they win without their full cast, we can disregard the game because hey - we weren't fully healthy and the Heat didn't even take the game seriously anyway!

Knicks da best at moral victories.

peterboy you would love the knicks realgm board,they are in massive denial over there lol. Still though fuck da heat even though they are better.

Oh god, why did you tell me this haha.

Top Bottom