• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 April NBA |OT| Pipe Dreams

last two nights Melo just destroyed guys that are known as standout defenders. few weeks back there was talk here bout the Nets, Bucks, and Hawks being the "faves" against the Knicks in a series. lol.

diehard

Fleer
last two nights Melo just destroyed guys that are known as standout defenders. few weeks back there was talk here bout the Nets, Bucks, and Hawks being the "faves" against the Knicks in a series. lol.

i remember when i thought regular seasons games would translate into the playoffs.

Damn, asomeone robbed Bosh and took 340k worth of shit.Still has his ring though.

his party looked dope though. He arrived by helicopter and yacht, moroccan themed, apparently.
chris-bosh-morocco-party-1.jpg

chris-bosh-morocco-party-2.jpg

chris-bosh-morocco-party-3-chalmers.jpg

chris-bosh-morocco-party-5-ray.jpg

chris-bosh-morocco-party-6-lebron.jpg

I'm trying to catch up to Psychological intellects post count. Its not my fault that my throwaway posts are more memorable than a few hundred 'gjge' and 'BRON!'

you didn't really destroy any defenders if you didn't take a single shot within 15 feet

effzee

LOL @ Eminem in the first picture just hanging out there.

Bosh's wife....damn. That's the girl Wayne claimed to have smashed?

ph33nix said:
you didn't really destroy any defenders if you didn't take a single shot within 15 feet

Pretty much. He has been unstoppable but its his shot right now. No way to defend it when you have hand in his face and he still hits tough jumpers.

please, Battier tried that ole hand in his eyes shit time and time again and it was like he was invisible. what other way is there to describe giving up a career night to a player Battier is supposed to be elite at defending.
the Hawks game was different, JSmoove got the variety pack.

please, Battier tried that ole hand in his eyes shit time and time again and it was like he was invisible. what other way is there to describe giving up a career night to a player Battier is supposed to be elite at defending.
the Hawks game was different, JSmoove got the variety pack.

I'm pretty sure your definition of "destroying a defender" is different than everybody else's then

in one post you just said "battier had a hand in his face the whole time" I am pretty sure that means he's a good defender and that he did what he was supposed to do, but then you say that's getting destroyed. what???

I'm pretty sure your definition of "destroying a defender" is different than everybody else's then

in one post you just said "battier had a hand in his face the whole time" I am pretty sure that means he's a good defender and that he did what he was supposed to do, but then you say that's getting destroyed. what???

the dude got lit up and even said so his own damn self. use whatever words you prefer

Thanks for the article, I didn't know that there was any tension on the Clips bench. I don't understand Deandre hating VDN due to lack of playing time, he can't shoot Fts and is a liability late in close games, he should get that by now. Does anybody have a video of the Deandre staredown on Blake after a bad pass and arguing on the bench? sounds filarious yo.

I definitely didn't know that DJ and Griffin find CP3 annoying.

If the Clippers lose in the first round, which is very much possible. I definitely see CP3 leaving.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Henderson's last month and a half is lol

Since March, he's nearly been to the line more than he has every other month combined.

giri

Thanks for the article, I didn't know that there was any tension on the Clips bench. I don't understand Deandre hating VDN due to lack of playing time, he can't shoot Fts and is a liability late in close games, he should get that by now. Does anybody have a video of the Deandre staredown on Blake after a bad pass and arguing on the bench? sounds filarious yo.

I definitely didn't know that DJ and Griffin find CP3 annoying.

If the Clippers lose in the first round, which is very much possible. I definitely see CP3 leaving.

Why is it surprising? i've been saying for years CP3 seems like an off court douche cancer.

But in his defense, blake has hit a ceiling and hasn't really progressed. His jumper is getting there, but he still needs to be able to create his own shot a lot better.

And DJ should be more pissed at himself than anything.

i had no idea they just reached 50 wins. i figured they would have had that shit a few weeks ago. how many losing streaks did they go through after that 17 win streak?

.... A lot. With out CP3 forcing them forward, there's not a lot left on that team.

Jordan's lack of ability matters more than his lack of maturity though.

Criticizing Del Negro for not having come up with a better half-court offense seems a little weird as well. It's really hard to come up with spacing with the players they have on the roster and despite that they're really good at scoring in the half-court...

giri

Jordan's lack of ability matters more than his lack of maturity though.

Criticizing Del Negro for not having come up with a better half-court offense seems a little weird as well. It's really hard to come up with spacing with the players they have on the roster and despite that they're really good at scoring in the half-court...

I think that was more a throw away line by the reporter than from the players.

giri

I know it's from the writer/reporter, I'm criticizing the writing instead of the team.

Oh, i think the inference is they should have a half court offense that isn't either a CP3 iso, or a crawford iso.

But tbh, i don't watch the clippers much anymore, they play ugly and uninspiring ball.

I always found it odd that they didn't have a similar offense to the old suns one with Amare and Nash. Use odom as a stretch 5, and add 2 shooters (billups/buttler?) or something like that.

I wonder if Gentry will end up in LA....

As much as it annoys me that DJ rarely plays much if at all in the 4th quarter, he can't complain until he gets his FT shooting to at least 60%. Heck, even 50% would probably get him a lot more playing time. With that said, Odom can be just as much of a liability if not more so for his stupidity at the end of games with bad fouls and turnovers. Also, I wouldn't read too much into Blake and DJ being annoyed by Paul. Somebody needs to light a fire under them. The bigger issue is with Blake and DJ just sucking it up and playing through the annoyances like blown calls.

Del Negro was awful in Chicago and he's awful in LA. The only good thing about Del Negro is that we got Thibs in return.

Looking at the Clippers' cap situation, it's pretty. Considering that Crawford and Barnes will be 34 next year and could easily fall off a cliff, I don't know how good of a future the team has ahead of them.

Then again, they are a +6 differential team so it's not all bad...

Lol blake and the clippers. Good luck getting into the second round. Spoiler. You're not going to. But hey, you have one more year to steal the Lakers limelight because in 2014 when we retool you will once again be relegated to the last page of the LA Times Sports section.

PBY

Banned
Lol blake and the clippers. Good luck getting into the second round. Spoiler. You're not going to. But hey, you have one more year to steal the Lakers limelight because in 2014 when we retool you will once again be relegated to the last page of the LA Times Sports section.

"Retool" is code for Lebron isn't it...

Branduil

Looking at the Clippers' cap situation, it's pretty. Considering that Crawford and Barnes will be 34 next year and could easily fall off a cliff, I don't know how good of a future the team has ahead of them.

Then again, they are a +6 differential team so it's not all bad...

Unless Griffin can leap the chasm from fake to real superstar that team's ceiling is the second round.

Top Bottom