• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Feb NBA Season lOT| Controlling it like a man, bruh

I love watching high ranked teams play as a Raptor fan.

Anytime their star players get looked at wrong they get foul calls. Meanwhile Demar Derozan is getting body slammed whenever his big toe touches the paint and he gets nothing.

Trax, you need to start writing essays to counter Vag's essays.

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
iJOTcY06nc2qz.gif

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
It might be because I'm recovering from Achilles surgery right now but I seem to be extremely sensitive/empathetic when seeing players getting hurt lately.
Noel blowing his knee out.
Durant trying to break the floor just now.
Hockey player getting his Achilles sliced by a skate last night.

Ugh yuck.

rando14

It might be because I'm recovering from Achilles surgery right now but I seem to be extremely sensitive/empathetic when seeing players getting hurt lately.

Ugh yuck.

It's not just you, they are freaking intense. Saw that slice last night, jesus christ...

There's so much wrong here but whatever. Just a couple things.

A) You're assuming I don't know what eFG% when I've used it in arguments before. You don't, I'm certain, even understand the argument I was presenting even though it was clear as day. I wasn't the one who said that DieHard's numbers don't include distance, a breakdown of 2's and 3's etc. that was Emwitus. I said DieHard's numbers don't include a breakdown of DIFFICULTY, which they don't. eFG% doesn't factor in difficulty. The fact that you pretend that all jump shots are equally difficult, or that the reason Player A shoots more difficult shots than Player B is completely his fault is just asinine. Many players have played who have been a threat to drive, but have still had to shoot fadeaway jumpers for many of their mid range shots because their jumpers were so well respected by the defense. Jordan, Nowitzki, Kobe all come to mind. Defenses didn't play Jordan close because they think he's a bad finisher at the rim they played him close because they respected his jumper, something that for years defenses didn't respect from Lebron.

B) Stop acting like everyone here at all times takes arguments completely on their merits. That you would, FOR ONE SECOND, ever take the side of someone you don't know, or even that you DONT LIKE, when they say something more intelligent then one of your friends on here. You're not a god damn objective history professor calling people out based solely on the merit's of their arguments, stop giving yourself or anyone else on here that kind of credit.

Other people will trash people who they don't know, or who are new, or who they don't like before they'd ever consider doing the same to you or someone else they "know" irrespective of the quality of their points.

Stop being a pud, bro.

i hate that taco bell commercial where that douche sits eating his shitty burrito wearing a smug face while his buddies eat wings

hey why you dont you try to be a bro too

i hate that taco bell commercial where that douche sits eating his shitty burrito wearing a smug face while his buddies eat wings

hey why you dont you try to be a bro too

also that one guy is nice and offers him some wings even though there's only like 10 in that tray

Ugh yuck.

WHAT?!

*Sees video*

And that's why I play roller hockey. Well that and I don't know how to ice skate.

Top Bottom