• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Feb NBA Season lOT| Controlling it like a man, bruh

Pimpwerx

ibqRMSJkh3BR7m.gif

Holy shit! PEACE.

I think I might give up watching football now though...

Getting too squeamish about head injuries and don't have enough time anymore.

Then again, Utes football could come back whereas Utes' basketball is about as far away from being good as Biyombo is from being a quality NBA player and I won't have the possibility to potentially to troll Diehard or other guys from BYU if I stop with football and that wouldn't be good...

/livejournal

you cant fuck with a 16 game season, and a win or go home playoff format. that and the parity in the NFL.

the last stretch of the NBA season and the playoffs have 'nuff quality drama and action, but the 82 game schedule is too damn long. Would you miss out on much by not watching a game till the end of the regular NFL season?

Omega

Banned
Flacco is garbage.

Stats don't describe it. This is a pass first offense with a shitty Qb and a pro-bowl caliber running back. This is a past first league where maybe 2 teams have a decent pass defense.

Watch more Ravens games. There's nothing good about him.

and Ace, Trent Dilfer was way better than this guy. Still a scrub but not Joe Flacco tier.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Flacco is garbage.

Stats don't describe it. This is a pass first offense with a shitty Qb and a pro-bowl caliber running back. This is a past first league where maybe 2 teams have a decent pass defense.

and Ace, Trent Dilfer was way better than this guy. Still a scrub but not Joe Flacco tier.
I like you Clint, but with that Trent Dilfer comment, I just have to say, "no."

diehard

Fleer
Flacco is garbage.

A pass first offense just won the superbowl with a crappy QB?

k

DominoKid

I hate Wacko Flacco as much as anybody, but he did work in these playoffs. And not that Eli style "I'mma just suck and get lucky as fuck." type of work either.

Omega

Banned
A pass first offense just won the superbowl with a crappy QB?

k

when the other qb played worse than Mark Sanchez it's not surprising

and even with Kaepernick playing at Sanchez tier, the Ravens won not because of Flacco, but because of a Jacoby Jones return and Ravens pressuring a rookie in big situations. 2 point conversion Ed Reed made Colin shit his pants. 4th and Goal pressure him and he just throws up a prayer, hoping that Moss used a time machine during the time out and 2001 Randy Moss was going to show up and catch it.

Just like with Dilfer, this team won because of D/ST.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Flacco is garbage.

Trent was horrible but he made few mistakes

He was a caretaker

when the other qb played worse than Mark Sanchez it's not surprising

and even with Kaepernick playing at Sanchez tier, the Ravens won not because of Flacco, but because of a Jacoby Jones return and Ravens pressuring a rookie in big situations. 2 point conversion Ed Reed made Colin shit his pants. 4th and Goal pressure him and he just throws up a prayer, hoping that Moss used a time machine during the time out and 2001 Randy Moss was going to show up and catch it.

Just like with Dilfer, this team won because of D/ST.

What in God's name are you talking about? Surely you don't mean Kaepernick.

Did Dilfer ever have a run of games like this in his whole career let alone a postseason?

DominoKid

if you wanna look like the rock, you gotta eat clen and tren hard.

shamelessly stolen from the Fitness thread.

i never go in there so i don't get their jokes

few months ago i saw a pic the rock posted on twitter that was hilarious. dude was eating a pyramid stack of brownies. as one meal.
as a child, i would've been O_O. as an adult, the thought just sickens me lol.

shira

WTF happened on the last play of the laker game?

Did Pau block the shot?
si.com

Or did Pau miss his assignment?
nba.com

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
jesus. the rock did ALL the steroids for this shit.

Nah, he roided up for Pain & Gain. But you also have to think that he's 1 in 1,000,000 as far as physical beasts in this world. He's probably done some shit though, so who knows.

Omega

Banned
What in God's name are you talking about? Surely you don't mean Kaepernick.

well it sure as hell wasn't Smith choking under the pressure.

Maybe comparing him to Sanchez was harsh. How about Romo? He did alright for most of the game except couldn't face the pressure and looked like he didn't even want to be out there at times.

etiolate

Banned
uh Kaepernick was throwing lasers and one of the main reasons why the Niners were in that game. That goalline flame out was a bunch of Greg Roman fuckwaddery.

etiolate

Banned
So hopefully Tuesday the Sacramento people announce something. They've been teasing Burkle/Maddie boy for awhile and now it seems to be about where they want to build the arena. I really don't want an expansion team. Give Seattle the expansion team. It makes no sense to break up franchises and their history and players when you have people wiling to pay to keep the Kings where they are.

otapnam

uh Kaepernick was throwing lasers and one of the main reasons why the Niners were in that game. That goalline flame out was a bunch of Greg Roman fuckwaddery.

He pussied out on the 2 pt conversion and towards the end of the game when he had pressure.

He also didnt realize he could run until after the power outage

That's got to be a 1-gamer. What reason does Artest have to tuck his arm inside if you want to use the "incidental contact" theory?

Top Bottom